Nimrod

Havas Buses
I will arrive at Milas at 0745 on 11/3 on a Pegasus flight from Istanbul. Does anybody know if the Havas Bus from the airport to Bodrum will be running?

I usually use Resorthoppa but their shuttle buses don't start running this year until 1/4.

Nimrod

Havas Buses
Thanks for the reply. So I need to look out for a Pegasus bus rather than Havas? I must admit, I didn't know there were any Pegasus buses.

kemerkid

Bystander
Havas Buses
They have been running for about a year and the fare is 10TL each to Bodrum.
When they started Havas was 18TL but they dropped their price to 10TL as well.

tjd

Havas Buses
Last year when I used Pegasus if you had checked through baggage they bussed you to the international terminal to clear customs. What happens now, do all flights come into the New terminal?
Or does Pegasus land at old international terminal which was to become the domestic terminal and bus thru passengers to the new terminal?

Is this a problem if you want to catch the Pegasus bus to Bodrum?

kemerkid

Bystander
Havas Buses
The bussing through you refer to happens on the 'Air' side of the terminal. The Pegasus bus first picks up passengers from the new terminal then drives round to the old terminal to pick up there as well.

tjd

Havas Buses
KK,

Of course the bussing through happens 'airside' - it's for Customs purposes as I said.

It's the pick up points of the Pegasus Bus I'm interested in which as you confirmed picks up at both.

kemerkid

Bystander
Havas Buses
I'm so pleased that I was able to help even though I do seem to rub some people up the wrong way. Perhaps I should just give yes, no, it works for me answers like another member of the forum!

D

Deleted member 13863

Havas Buses
I will arrive at Milas at 0745 on 11/3 on a Pegasus flight from Istanbul. Does anybody know if the Havas Bus from the airport to Bodrum will be running?

I usually use Resorthoppa but their shuttle buses don't start running this year until 1/4.

The havas buses arrive at the airport for every flight arrival if I remember correctly.

Hope you are wrong about resort hoppa, I have booked my friends on a resort hoppa transfer later this month.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom