hargadog

hargadog
hi i am new on the forum as i have just bought in ksaudasi in a development called oasis apartments. We bought off a lady called Christine Altinay.

She seems very nice from our dealings with her.

has anyone hear of this development or our agent ?

the forum seems quite impressive.

hello everyone.

hargadog

Navan

Non Active Mmember
hargadog
Hi Gareth
Welcome to the forum. Your last name is very unusual. It's not Irish. I have heard of Christine and indeed she was supposed to take pictures of our duplex we are selling and she never did. Not very professional.

Anna

hargadog

hargadog
funny about the anme, it actually is irish but most people would not think it . it's from the irish for silver, airgead, hence the male name, hAirgeadin.

so that lady didn't take the photos of your duplex. ? have you one or two places in kusadasi ?

have you been over there mnany times ?
hargadog

Sylvia

hargadog
Hi Gareth
we went out looking at properties in 2003 with Christine, and yes she is a very nice lady was very professional and had lots of people in her office looking or buying properties, we decided to buy in Altinkum

hargadog

hargadog
thank for the info. it definitely puts my mind at rest as you hear some stories of things gloing bad for people. and we'd hate to when it's our first time doing this type of thing !

you are all a friendly bunch !!

hargadog

hargadog
i bought in a development called OASIS APARTMENTS. it's a few minutres walk from Bar Street according to our agent. my fiancee and i are heading over in June to see what the progress is when she has finished her exams. The development is due for completion in July/August 2006.

Sylvia

hargadog
So your right in the heart of Kusadasi, when your over have a ride to Ladies Beach its only 5 mins of the dolmus, a very Irish/Turkish community.

Mag

hargadog
Hi Gareth and welcome to the forum. You'll find it very helpful, fun, and the gossip is good too! Like one big happy family.:)

Mag

rickshaw

hargadog
Hiya Gareth,BIG welcome to the forum,bit late with my welcome,better late than never i spose. Rick....just call me Sir :)sorry in joke.

Duke

hargadog
WElcome Gareth
Hope you like the forum & as you know we are all very willing to help. Good luck thios year in Kusadasi
Chris & Karen

Latest Posts

Top Bottom