akbukcyd

Harbour Restaurant Boat Trips
From Thursday, boat trips leaving from the Harbour Restaurant (formerly Castle) at 10.30 am returning to Harbour Restaurant for evening meal at 5.30Boat stopping at several bays and lunch included. £10 boat trip, £15 including evening meal and children half price. Seems good value to me. Can pick up boat in Altinkum and return to Altinkum.

JET

From Thursday, boat trips leaving from the Harbour Restaurant (formerly Castle) at 10.30 am returning to Harbour Restaurant for evening meal at 5.30Boat stopping at several bays and lunch included. £10 boat trip, £15 including evening meal and children half price. Seems good value to me. Can pick up boat in Altinkum and return to Altinkum.

Sounds good - Where do you book up for the trips in Akbuk ??? My Hubby is coming over soon with the grandchildren and I want to keep them busy and him out of trouble (lol).

Thanks for the info El Cyd.

akbukcyd

You can book the boat trips at the Harbour Restaurant (formerly Castle Diner!).

Next boat trip Tuesday, 9th June leaving 10.30pm.

Fleck

are these trips on throughout the summer ? we are over the last 2 weeks of July .

MUGGY ONE

Hi

Do you know if the boat trips go all the way up to the October half term?

Thanks

Caroline

akbukcyd

These boat trips are going every week from The Harbour Restaurant (Castle Diner) mostly on Thursdays and will run up to the end of October so book early to save your places! Great boat, great crew and great food!

Fleck

Cheers Cyd think we`ll be trying this in July ! ps are you the cheif salesman for this boat trip ? lol

akbukcyd

Not selling just letting TLFers know of a great day out on a fun reliable safe boat. There are many trips out of Akibuk but this is the one!!!!! Be there or be square!!! LOL!!!!!!

akbukcyd

Maybe I should make it the TLF Boat. That would be a first!!!!!! And you can pick this boat up at Altinkum at 9am and return to Tinky at 5.30 so tinkytowners can enjoy the day too!!

akbukcyd

Re: TUESDAY AKBUK BOAT TRIP

Dont forget the first boat trip going from the Harbour Restaurant at approx 10.45 returning 5.30pm to evening meal at Harbour Restaurant. Price for boat trip only including lunch is £10 and with evening meal £15. Half price for kids. Guaranteed to be a fun day with some entertainment on board!!!!

Anyone interested can pm me for further info and no, I dont have any particular connections with this restaurant just wanted to let Akbukers know of a good day out!

nwclio

Re: TUESDAY AKBUK BOAT TRIP

so are the boat trips tuesdays or thursdays?
Cheers
Steve

sorry, read it wrong, will there be one this thursday 11th?

maggie

Do you know what the lunch will be ???

Or the evening meal.????

Hugs Maggie xxx

akbukcyd

Re: WEDNESDAY BOAT TRIPS NOW!!!

The boat trip has now been scheduled for Wednesdays as there are several other boats going out on other days.

The meeting place is The Harbour (formerly Castle0 at 10.30 am. The boat is called My Boat and comes in from Altinkum. It stops at about four bays and Yesilkent where it spends one hour so you can get off and mooch around.

The meal on the boat is excellent, today, it was Kofte, Sausages, Coleslaw, Pasta and salad and of couse bread!!!!

The meal back at the Harbour was roast chicken, coleslaw, salad and chips. The cost of the boat trip is £15 with meal, £10 without and half price for kids.

We had a marvellous relaxing day out so book early for next Wednesday!!!!!

Fun guaranteed Maggie and Steve!!!!! Just ask if you want any more info.

akbukcyd

TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION - AND I AM CONFUSED MYSELF !!!!! BOAT TRIPS WILL BE RUNNING EVERY WEDNESDAY NOW THE NEXT ONE BEING ON JUNE 17th.

labman

I can just see it now! a boat full of TLFers! all trying to work out who is who!! Get Bobthenob on there! they can charge a bit extra!

Seriously though, I did have the roast chicken at the Harbour when out in April and it was really good. I'm one of the guys trying to persued my wife to go on a boat trip but she's having none of it (at the moment!)

LM

Fleck

well i`l be going on this boat trip end of July ! sounds like a good trip ! do`s it stop off for snorkelling ?

EVELYNNE

evelynne
I can just see it now! a boat full of TLFers! all trying to work out who is who!! Get Bobthenob on there! they can charge a bit extra!

Seriously though, I did have the roast chicken at the Harbour when out in April and it was really good. I'm one of the guys trying to persued my wife to go on a boat trip but she's having none of it (at the moment!)

LM

I'm one of those people that says " don;t do boat trips" until I came to Altinkum on holiday and did a boat trip around the bays. i loved it and always do one everytime i come.

i don;t get off and swim, cos I can;t swim out of my depth, but its a great day out, so tell your wife to give it a go like I did . lol

akbukcyd

come on all you tlfers. Join the boat trip on Wednesday but you need to book places as it is getting busy. Plenty of drinks on board, all sorts, shorts, longs, softs!!!!! Stops off at various bays including Yesilkent where you can get off and swim from the beach, and you can even snorkel where you want!

Fleck

Sounds good to me ! what price is Efes on the boat ?
Think we`ll be on it at least 3 time`s in July , cant bloody wait !!!!!!!!!!!

Fleck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom