Pennie

Harbour Bar aka Castle Diner aka Jokers
İve just had a fantastic meal at the Harbour Bar in Akbuk...Spring Rolls and noodles...so much i couldnt eat it all and very reasonably priced at 8ytl.
We enjoyed it so much we have booked for the Valentines Day or should i say evening meal.
This is a 3 course meal....choice of starter...steak and all the trimmings and choice of dessert....first drink is included in the price of 35ytl a couple.
Apparently there is also a live singer appearing as well.

Should be a good evening as we are all going..that is me and Dean..Ches and Savaş and Beth and Bulut..oh and of course Kyan. Cant leave the little man behind lol

Pennie xx

Hi Penny & Dean,

hav'nt seen you on the forum for ages, hope you are all keeping well, the thought of a nice meal in Akbuk sounds great, will give it a try when we next come out, and the choice of food with the noodles sounds great,

sharon

jacharri

Hi, when we were last in Akbuk (October 08) Jan still had the 'Castle Diner". Has this now changed? I did hear it may have new owners. It sounds very good. Will be over again in May so will see for myself. Thanks for the info. Enjoy Valentines night.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Thanks for the review. We will have to pop down and try it for ourselves.

Pennie

İ think its already been stated Jan has left and there are new owners Barry and Gula from Yeseltepe.

Hes slowly revamping the bar starting in the kitchen which he says is the most important.
He has done a new menu and new prices.

There have been a few people who have asked me who Barry is as they didnt even know he was at the bar when they were.
He is a quiet man who prefers to stay in the background and lets his manager Argcan meet and greet etc.

İ have talked to him and hes putiing live entertainment on throughout the summer and hoping to continue this at least once a week during the winter.

All i can say is give it a try.

Pennie xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom