SLC

Happy Paws Kennels
Hi All

Does any one have the contact details for Happy Paws?

Many thanks

Jaycey

Happy Paws Kennels
Zeytinalani near Köyceğiz - sorry no telephone number.

Highly recommended!

SLC

Happy Paws Kennels
Thank you.

We had got that far from another post on here but cannot find contact details and need a dog sitter/kennels from 23 December...

Jaycey

Happy Paws Kennels
Thank you.

We had got that far from another post on here but cannot find contact details and need a dog sitter/kennels from 23 December...

Zeytinalani is a real tiny place. If you're not too far away just drive around - you really can't miss it.

SLEEPY

Happy Paws Kennels
SLC I responded with the details of Paws kennels but that's not who u were after,so I deleted the post.

ihutch

Happy Paws Kennels
I have to tell you that the kennels have closed a couple of months ago. So it is not good ringing Kerem or Erica as they are not there anymore. Hope you find somewhere.

SLC

Happy Paws Kennels
Thank you all for all the information above, sadly Erica and Kerem no longer run Happy Paws.

However, they did recommend a lady called Penny and her husband who previously ran kennels in Cyprus.

Please contact me for their contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolyn

Happy Paws Kennels
I know Penny and Phil. Phil house sat for us last year when we went to Australia and looked all our cats and dogs. Lovely people - both of them.

I have taken Penny's contact number out of your post and ask people to pm you for information - we don't recommend putting contact details on the open forum for safety reasons.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom