ted j

Happy New Year
Just thought, after the TLF server going down yesterday, instead of everyone wishing happy new year on different threads, if it would be better if everyone did it on one thread. if it is, mods, here's mine..I'd like to wish everyone on this brilliant forum, a healthy, prosperous and happy 2010. Ted.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Happy New Year

And the same from me to everyone on the forum . Especialy the good friends i've made . A Very Happy 2010 to you all May all you dream and hope for be yours .....Diane ...Benji &Bonnie

carolk

R.I.P
Happy New Year
A very happy New Year to everyone. May this be a good 2010 one for everyone. Wishing you all everything you would wish for yourself and more. x

Tess

Happy New Year
A Happy New Year to one and all from me too. I wish you all the joy that you can wish in 2010 and beyond. Sharon xxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy New Year
A Happy New Year, and our best wishes to you all. I hope that 2010 brings all of you what you wish for and more. To those in bad health I hope you continue to improve and have the strength to get through your illnesses. To the many friends I have made and met and to those have yet to meet next season too. This forum is a special place to be a part of. Thanks Mushtaq and team for more of this in 2010.

Last edited:

batman

Happy New Year
A Happy New Year to all our friends and neighbours in Mavisehir and Didim and all T L members .A special thought to our good friend Jim Greenwood who passed away in Nov .Hope to see you all soon Philip/Marie

tallulah

Happy New Year
Happy New Year to everyone. :48: May 2010 bring Peace, Prosperity, Health, Wealth and Happiness to all. xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom