Eileen P

Happy Hillsider
Hi All

We just arrived back from UFUK Hillside Complex things are really looking good. We stayed in our apartment. Our agents Altinkum Dream Homes were true to their word and had everything ready for us. We can't praise them enough.
We met up with Chris, Karen & Ben (I have sent you a PM not really sure how to do this but please let me know if you don't get it) we also met Steve and Jayne from our block it was nice meeting you all.
The site has come on a lot since we bought in April but there is still a lot of work to do, the bars and restaurant are still not open. The bus down the hill is only running 3 times a day, but there wasn't many people on the complex so this will hopefully increase when more people are out there.

Jon & Mia I have also sent you a PM could you let me know if you don't receive it

Regards

Eileen & Eddie

Fleck

Happy Hillsider
Hi is the hillside comples them buildings with the red on them ?

we are at the bottom next to the tansas ,im going to come up and have a look at your complex in July when we are over for two weeks !

John.

Happy Hillsider
Like yourself Eileen, I too purchased with the assistance of Mahir and Edna from Altinkum Dream Homes and also like yourself I was very impressed with both their level of service and their own personal qualities.

To anyone reading this thread, I can fully recommend them as in my opinion, you are unlikely to find anyone else offering a service like them. It is second to none and is a throw back to the old days of real customer service, honesty, integrity, diligence and care.

I am visiting on 20th June for a fortnight to carry out the fitting and furnishing of my apartment therefore, should anyone wish me to do something for them whilst I am there then if it is within my power to do so and time permitting, I shall attempt to carry out the request(s).

County Durham Steve

Eileen P

Happy Hillsider
Hi Steve

We wish we were coming back to Turkey. We have a holiday booked to Egypt, we booked it last year so we're not sure when we can get back to the Hillside.

Mahir & Edna had everything ready for us when we got there and I'm sure they will do the same for you. They took us to sort out insurance and did lots of running around for us. Their service is second to none.

Hope to meet up with you sometime soon.

Eileen & Eddie

Happy Hillsider
Like yourself Eileen, I too purchased with the assistance of Mahir and Edna from Altinkum Dream Homes and also like yourself I was very impressed with both their level of service and their own personal qualities.

To anyone reading this thread, I can fully recommend them as in my opinion, you are unlikely to find anyone else offering a service like them. It is second to none and is a throw back to the old days of real customer service, honesty, integrity, diligence and care.

I am visiting on 20th June for a fortnight to carry out the fitting and furnishing of my apartment therefore, should anyone wish me to do something for them whilst I am there then if it is within my power to do so and time permitting, I shall attempt to carry out the request(s).

County Durham Steve

Hi County Durham Steve,

We are in Kronos B9 . Have no idea what number the apartment is using the new ones till we get there so sticking with what I do know!!!!!:roundgrin

We are over from 19th June for 10 days. We are all furnished, just finishing off now. Mozzies screens a must and of course, the all important Tapu to sort out.

If you fancy a break from your chores, feel free to call in.

That goes for anyone one else over at the same time of course. The more the merrier!!!!!!:hehe:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom