happy ending!!
Lunch time today I was on looking at lesleys post, re put the dogs down poll,and went on to to tell the story of the terrier that turned up here last week,did not get any response about what I should do with him,

But thanks to the wonders of the fourm,about an hour ago a turkish family turned up on site looking for there dog and they were told by the local shoper keeper,that 2 young english girls had a black dog that was lost, turned out it was my grand doughter and her friend, and lo and behold it was ther dog,they are from karabag in turgutries and had been looking for him for over a week,after someone took him from there garden and dumped him,so one happy family and an even happier dog, so if you read the other thread he had a lucky escape!! :307bt:someone of the forum (a guest) told them about a dog that had been found in gumusluk. :3:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
happy ending!!
Awwww, that is just the best ending for that lovable dog. I did read the post at Lunch-time, but couldn't post a reply as it was too upsetting as there is nothing I personally could have suggested/done. That will be one happy family today, again thanks to this brilliant forum, word soon gets around.

Lesley

happy ending!!
Yes a bit off good news all right, not sure about the rabbit tho Philip,are place here in gumusluk is over run with them though they might be hares!! my dog not to keen on them what ever they are,

happy ending!!
Nice to hear a happy ending, also that it was a turkish family looking for their dog as so many times we hear that the turks dont really care for their dogs. Our turkish neighbours would be devistated if it was their dog that was lost.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
happy ending!!
Lovely ending! - what a great read - thank you for the update :clap:

happy ending!!
Just had a call from the owners of the dog just to say thank you again for finding him, it turned out it was the caretaker of there site who dumped him at the request of a british couple on holiday,who said it barked at them! enough said.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
happy ending!!
This morning I heard this story on the radio, a nine year old black Labrador called Bess recently went missing from her home in Blackburn Lancashire area, as she usually used to frequent her owners Mothers house, at first her owner was not perturbed, however time went by and she hadn't turned up at her Mother's, so the search began for Bess through the farmers fields etc, but to no avail. Some three and a half weeks went by, and you can imagine what this family were going through. One day they received a phone call to say that they think they'd found their dog Bess, off they go and yes it was, poor dog being inquisitive she had got into a Fox trap cage and survived without food and water all this time. The fact that she was a fit nine year old and there had been lots of rain is thought thats the reason she survived her ordeal by licking droplets of water from the cage and the ground. It brought tears to my eyes, but what a happy ending for Bess.

:307bt:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
happy ending!!
Now that's what really annoys me . Dog wandering off, not on lead!!!!! Owner not there to pick up the mess !!!!!! Why would you let your dog just wander off like that. It's no wonder some dog owners get a bad name. Before you all jump on me i Have had dogs.

Jeannie

ps i am glad the dog is ok it's the owners who get on my wick Aghhhhhh

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
happy ending!!
Now that's what really annoys me . Dog wandering off, not on lead!!!!! Owner not there to pick up the mess !!!!!! Why would you let your dog just wander off like that. It's no wonder some dog owners get a bad name. Before you all jump on me i Have had dogs.

Jeannie

ps i am glad the dog is ok it's the owners who get on my wick Aghhhhhh

I can't agree more Jeannie, the owners, in this instance were very very lucky, they've learnt a hard lesson and never leave her to wander now. What must the poor dog have been going through.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom