slavomir

happy customers?
Hello to all members,

Is there one really happy Curbanoglu customer? Has somebody been at the Turkish court,please?
Thank`s for reply
Slavo and Anna

bickern

happy customers?
a bit more information might be helpful.

are you a happy customer or one about to go to court?

slavomir

happy customers?
Hello Bickern,

Sorry,I am not happy at all.I want info about site delay and new terms for my last lump of money and they charge me penalty for overpayment(I refused to pay last lump because they are behind schedule too much already).
Cheers

happy customers?
Hello Slavomir,
I have a Villa at White Rock and am also considering Legal Action.I know very little about the Turkish Court System and i have hired a solicitor.

slavomir

happy customers?
Hello Jim,

We are just going to the night shift so I will write to you privately tomorrow morning.
Best luck and fingers cross for you.
Slavo and Anna

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
happy customers?
Hello to all members,

Is there one really happy Curbanoglu customer? Has somebody been at the Turkish court,please?
Thank`s for reply
Slavo and Anna

No i don't think there is Slavo & Anna

Jeannie :36le:

slavomir

happy customers?
Hi Jeannie,
We were thinking that way.Before buying you can contact them easily.The problem is after you cough up money.They have very impressive website but TLF is different-you will get reality just there.
Slavo and Anna

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
happy customers?
'Before buying you can contact them easily.The problem is after you cough up money'

That seems to be par for the course with a lot of them - they get the money, they forget you and concentrate on other victims, sorry I mean customers of course!

If there's a few of you unhappy at the same site, why don't you get together to help with the costs involved

C

GnD

happy customers?
If there's a few why don't you get together to help with the costs involved

C

A few!

We would probably be able to get a huge number possibly 100 "en masse" yet each are on different sites, with different stages reached.

We have all been so polite yet they do not answer emails. We are all emailing each other for scraps of advise, clues or suggestions or what action to take next.

For us; our tapu has been issued in another owner's name. The incorrect owner is helping completely and we are trying to arrange a day to sort all the paperwork.

All I want is an email from them saying all the paperwork is ready for this date and for them to have all the relevant papers ready for both property owners to sign and complete. Not a lot to ask when we have spent a fortune between the two parties!!!! We showed them trust in their company and they show us no respect at all.

So we now have help and advice on several different levels, Turkish friends, respected people in certain professions in Dalaman or neighbouring towns and if they still refuse to answer my emails, very soon a Solicitor and a court case!!

I am so very sad that this is necessary with a company that has won awards!!! I love my place which is well built and just what we wanted and they have had the money for it for four years. We were supposed to split the 3% ( 1.5% each ) tapu charge for land and villa yet lo and behold that has now changed according to the last email!!!

It is a dreadful way to manage a company, if only we had all known this several years ago.

I spend my Dalaman visits sorting things out and would just love to visit and enjoy.

I wish us all the very best with having shown such trust in them!
Debbie
Xx

slavomir

happy customers?
Hello Debbie and the others from Akkaya,

We have saying in Slovakia but I guess it applies everywhere all around the world.THE BEST ADVERT IS HAPPY CUSTOMER.HE WILL BRING ANOTHER AND ANOTHER...THE COMPANY WHO MANAGES THAT WAY WILL BE ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL.THEY SHOULD KEEP THAT IN THEIR MIND FOREVER.
Slavo and Anna

Reactions: GnD

GnD

happy customers?
Hi Slavo,

Have you read their company message?

Our principle is to have customers who are extremely happy with the decision they made and, not to experience any problems with any of our customers and our future neighbours.

This company message has totally changed since I last read it;
I wonder why ?????????????????????????????????????????????

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
happy customers?
It should read, "Our aim is to take money from people and when we have got it, stuff them". :moonie:

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom