JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Happy Birthday
Many happy returns of the day to Martin {Yalimart} and to anyone else who has a birthday today,

Jeannie :blowkiss:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Martin, hope you enjoy your special day.

Lesley

:cheers: :bump2:
Its the big 5 0 !!!!!!!!!

He is currently lying in a darkened room although looking forward to going to the game at Old Trafford tonight.....

Mrs Yalimart

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Happy Birthday
Can he not get me a couple of tickets for the Burnley match???????????? lol

Jeannie

hijo

in my own clique
Happy Birthday
..happy birthday Martin ..its my missus birthday tommorrow ..i was going to jet her of to athens or bulgaria for a few days ..then she decided she wanted cod and chips and drinks with a dozen or so friends at our apparment ..job done saved me a fortune:blowkiss:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy Birthday
Its the big 5 0 !!!!!!!!!

He is currently lying in a darkened room although looking forward to going to the game at Old Trafford tonight.....

Mrs Yalimart

Thank you Mrs Yalimart, I was wondering how many bumps, but didn't like to ask. What a great milestone to reach, I loved every minute of my 50th. In that case Martin allow yourself to lay in a darkened room all day, be fed, watered and whatever else takes your fancy. And it chokes me to say, (but I'm not a bitter Liverpool Fan), have a great watch tonight, come on Man U (just being patriotic), lol.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Happy Birthday
Thanks for the good wishes, linsey bought me a canvas print of george best, looks great, ironically it is the 4th anniversary of his passing today, so mixed emotions there.

she also bought me a book "MANCHESTER UNITED A HISTORY FROM 1909" its mainly newspaper cuttings of all our glorious campaigns and victorys, I imagine it will take years to read !!!!

nearly time to prepare for tonights game with the Turkish Champions - Besiktas should be good as Sir Alex will play a lot of the younger players and that bloke lazytov.

once again many thanks for the best wishes !

martin

Happy Birthday
Best wishes for a great birthday.......funny i always thought you were a female poster...now i know you are martin..the things we learn on this forum...maybe it was Mrs Yalimart ..

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Happy Birthday
Best wishes for a great birthday.......funny i always thought you were a female poster...now i know you are martin..the things we learn on this forum...maybe it was Mrs Yalimart ..

thanks for the best wishes ! 6'2" and built like a brick out house ! not very girly ! lol !

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy Birthday
I expect it'll be busy in Yalikavak tonight, Sandima def will be. Ah well we're here in the wind and rain, lol. Enjoy tonight Martin, and I mean that most sincerely. God I didn't realise it was 4 years since George Best had died, I did shed a tear when he passed away, where's the time go.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Happy Birthday
Thank you Mrs Yalimart, I was wondering how many bumps, but didn't like to ask. What a great milestone to reach, I loved every minute of my 50th. In that case Martin allow yourself to lay in a darkened room all day, be fed, watered and whatever else takes your fancy. And it chokes me to say, (but I'm not a bitter Liverpool Fan), have a great watch tonight, come on Man U (just being patriotic), lol.

Man U --- :lalala:
how dare you lol --- Besiktas please x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom