JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Happy Birthday
Just like to say Happy Birthday to Sniffy and anyone else who has one today, hope you all have a nice day.

Jeannie :3:

Harem

I've cliqued
Happy Birthday
And very warm wishes for a very happy birthday from me, too. (By the way where are you and where have you been???)

Sniffy

Debs
Happy Birthday
:0) awwwwww thanks for kind wishes!
I moved uk house in the summer this year - yes, again lol! But the current climate has well and truley clipped my property hopping wings for a while so now I am settled in I should be around a bit more...

Just havin wee cup tea and birthday cake - small pleasures :0)
Debs x

IanJones

Happy Birthday
Oh Dear God Woman I;m sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry........I forgot your Birthday...EEKK...What can I say. I promise to make it up to you..

And the Big Five O too. How could I forget such a special one lol But you dont look a day over 45 Dear. Honest.XXXX
Take Care Of You

Me XXX

(miss you and Love ME!)

Sniffy

Debs
Happy Birthday
.........and you not a day over 37 as well......
That's 2 years on the trot you've fluffed it up. For that Jonesy I'll have lobster next time you're paying. In fact me and Sandra will have it. And slush puppies, and you can go get em off the slush puppy man

:0) Sniffs x

IanJones

Happy Birthday
.......OUCH!!!!!!.....

But guess I deserve it a little. The lobster is no problem, I will pay, or if you want, to make up for being a little forgetful, I will slip into me trunks and swim out and hunt down a whopper and cook it myself. Now as far as the slush puppies go.......ummmm. NO! Think Shampers is better for a 50th Birthday celebration Hee hee

Take Care Of You

Me XXX

Sniffy

Debs
Happy Birthday
Awwww see ~ you lot are just luffly. My b/day night out was last night and I am now nursing blisters and throbbing erm balls. See what happens when you forget your party feet!
and on the subject of feet (and risking a wrist slap for going off thread) - thought for the day.....
Are bunions genetically passed on or are killer heels the culprit?
;0)

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Happy Birthday
Sounds like you had fun if your feet are hurting today! Good for you :)
And I so agree with you, Ian can pay for the lobster, wine (or gin!) and then get slush puppies for dessert!!! that'll teach him!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom