ukizook

Happy Birthday
Does anyone know whats happened to Umit [ VWBUG ] I've just noticed it's his b/day. He was a regular contributor at onetime and very helpfull.

wiuru

Happy Birthday
No sorry I don't know, but lets hope if he logs on he will see his Happy Birthday messages.

So Happy Birthday VWBUG hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Anne xx

Harem

I've cliqued
Happy Birthday
Unfortunately I don't know what has happened to him, but if he's reading the posts at all, I hope that he sees our Happy Birthday wishes to him. VWBug, have a great day.

Andy

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Umit, or as we all know you as "VWbug"

Best Wishes :52:

Last edited:

Gail

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Umit :438qr:
Umit still logs in now and then but he a regular on msn - my daughter was here on holiday and she said he had said hi so he is good and well.

VWBug

I am a Turk
Happy Birthday
I am here, alive and still kicking. Thanks for all nice birthday wishes. Glad to be 21 again. He he he.

Carolyn

Happy Birthday
VWBug said:
I am here, alive and still kicking. Thanks for all nice birthday wishes. Glad to be 21 again. He he he.

Happy Birthday Umit my big brother! It's nice to see you here again - you've been missed and it's a poorer place without you. I have missed your proud and passionate posts from the heart! xx

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Umit

Glad to hear something from you, I was afraid you were gone by the wind !!

Come on stop lurking and give us a post or two !

VWBug

I am a Turk
Happy Birthday
Carolyn said:
Happy Birthday Umit my big brother! It's nice to see you here again - you've been missed and it's a poorer place without you. I have missed your proud and passionate posts from the heart! xx

Thanks Sis,
you spoiled me now, I can't leave the forum after your nice words about me. :438qr:
It was hard to catch up with you on Face book. I am sure we can bump each other more often here. :hehe:

Guz1

Happy Birthday
Sorry I missed your birthday, VWBug. Belated best wishes from me. Hope you will start posting again because the forum is not the same without you.

With flights to the airport on the Asian side of Istanbul becoming more frequent, maybe you could fill us in with some info about sights to see and things to do in that area. I visited that side of Istanbul many years ago but, sadly, remember very little about it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom