Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy Birthday to Alan
Dear Alan,

Here's wishing A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

I know that right now you are in hospital, but when you get on your feet you can enjoy a drink or three to celebrate your special day, and will savour the moment.

Love and Hugs From

Lesley
xx

:474cu:

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
Happy Birthday to Alan
Hope your birthday is good, even though you are in hospital. Happy Birthday. And best wishes to all people with a birthday today. Happy Birthday all.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Happy Birthday to Alan
Happy Birthday for Tomoz Alan,

Hope someone turns up with a beer or Guiness for you to drink XXX

Not the best place to be , but good health is the best present yu could have , wishing you the very best

Eve x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy Birthday to Alan
Whoooooopppppssss, on the homepage is listed Alans' Birthday, but after Evelynnes' post, I've just checked on Alans' profile and it is the 10th August.

:slapme::kafa::hmm:

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Happy Birthday to Alan
Whoooooopppppssss, on the homepage is listed Alans' Birthday, but after Evelynnes' post, I've just checked on Alans' profile and it is the 10th August.

:slapme::kafa::hmm:

Im sure we can keep the wishes going until midnight Monday !!!

Feel so sorry that Alans' spending it in hospital. Hope Hattie give him a big slobberly kiss !!lol from us all :5:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Happy Birthday to Alan
Hey..! have i lost a day some where..? i go sit out in the sun and i lose 24 hrs.. Lol.
I know, it's not til tomorrow but that doesn't matter... it's very kind of you all, as my mum used to tell me " It's the thought that counts".

Lesley, Philip, Emmy, Soo, Eve, Miss money penny, Saqib ( Zuber), Jill and Babsgood... have missed anyone..? well maybe more will follow...
Thanks all of you for going to the trouble to wish me a Happy Birthday...

This is not the way i wanted to spend it i can assure you,nurse Hattie has had the day off today.. It's been bliss, i know she means well, but I'm not looking forward to tomorrow when she comes in, she told me she'd have something special for me.:37:
I'm sure I'll have a couple of Guinness's when i get out, I'm told it's good for the digestion, feeling much better this afternoon. Glad i sat outside for a while, I've had terrible wind..:77wu:
Dinner will be here shortly so i cant stop, I've ordered fish pie with veg... sprouts i hope, my fav's... a proper solid meal.

Thanks again my friends.. you've made my day..:3:

See ya all later.

Alan.

Helenm150

Happy Birthday to Alan
Birthday Reflections

Your birthday's a time for careful reflection
About your life, and its future direction.
You see where you've been when you look at the past;
Most of it's great; you had quite a blast!

You wonder what's coming, what life has in store;
Will it be just the same? Will there be a new door?
Remember this, as you blow out the last candle:
Life holds no challenge that you cannot handle.

By Joanna Fuchs

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Alan xx

Helenm150

Happy Birthday to Alan
Alan, I was churlish before and, because I know you are a most generous person, I am ignoring PG Wodehouse's advice and sending you apologies as well as my best wishes for your Birthday and a speedy recovery:

"It is a good rule in life never to apologise.
The right sort of people do not want apologies,
and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them."

P.G. Wodehouse

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy Birthday to Alan
You've had wind, and now you've had sprouts for your dinner, lol glad I'm not in the next bed to you pet.

:hehe::hehe:

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Happy Birthday to Alan
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Alan, hope it is as good as it can be, being in hospital, an excuse to really really go and celebrate it when you get out.

(not surprised about the wind, if you got the baked beans you ordered yesterday, and if sprouts get supplied, god help all the people on the same ward as you, lol).

Have a Great Day. Best Wishes, Diane

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Happy Birthday to Alan
Thanks for the birthday wishes Diane,
Actually i didn't get my baked beans yesterday, they gave me Tuna and i hate tuna with a vengeance.. I think the wind was something to do with post op, well... that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it... and i just had to have the sprouts, i love em... i could eat them like they're going out of fashion.
Fortunately for everyone else i was sat outside this afternoon when i suffered the wind, i had to cough though to cover up.. and it did hurt a bit...:hehe:
Nurse said it was my own fault for being so greedy, thing is I've hardly been able to eat much the last couple of days and i was so hungry i wolf it down.
Never mind, at least the ward wont need fumigating.
Thanks again Diane.. I'll be sure and celebrate properly when i get out of here.

Alan.:5:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom