Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Happy Birthday Rosewall1
Hello and good morning to the birthday girl....
Happy Birthday Jill.... hope you have a wonderful day....

Alan.:474cu::blowkiss::blowkiss:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Happy Birthday Rosewall1
Happy Birthday from me too, hope you have a nice day.

Jeannie :474cu:

pebble

Happy Birthday Rosewall1
Hey HEY HEY BIRTHDAY GIRL .....it's your birthday...hope you have a wonderful day. Whats Colin doing to make this a special day for you??????

cheers.....

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
Happy Birthday Rosewall1
Thank you all for your good wishes one and all. I have had a super day not that I have done much but got some desperately needed new shorts just what I needed but have just collected my main present organised by my husband and son behind my back. A very large box arrived for me from Ankara which contained favourite goodies prepared by Greg. Lobster thermador, Beef Wellington, Bacon, Pork ribs and belly pork and a wonderful collection of european cheeses. So for supper tonight a nice chilled bottle of white and lobster. Oh my god I have died and gone to heaven.:angel:

pebble

Happy Birthday Rosewall1
oh great job Colin and Greg...I always knew your men spoiled you rotten.............you baitch.......
have a G & T for me. but hog your stash of food........dont share it.....hide it....he he he

what a great gift Jill.........

Harem

I've cliqued
Happy Birthday Rosewall1
Many happy returns of the day from me too. Glad you are having a good one.

Happy Birthday Rosewall1
many many many many more happy returns of the day..
and may i also say thank you for all the support you have given me and my son.

ChrisBobs

Happy Birthday Rosewall1
A very Happy Birthday to you Jill! Great to hear that you have had a heavenly feast and been spoilt by the boys. You deserve it!
All the very best wishes
Chris

Latest Posts

Top Bottom