Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Happy Birthday Pete
:36329ht5b

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Pete Happy Birthday to you.

Hope you have a great day whatever you're doing.

Lesley & Larry
xx

:pressie:

Last edited:

Pete&Mag

Happy Birthday Pete
Cheers Lesley. I looked in the mirror today ,when Mag told me it was my birthday,and thought.....You dont look a day over 90 ! Great weather isn't it ! Pete

Pete&Mag

Happy Birthday Pete
Thanks Carol , Bob,Steve & Sue. It's trueCarol, I should stop looking in the mirror. I think I will see if there is a Government issue mirror.....one that puts a +tive spin on everything you look at.
I was playing tennis in a league match against a 20 year old on Tuesday. This kid kept on drop shotting me....When i managed to reach the ball he put it over my head. I realised then that age was definitely catching up on me. While i was gasping for copious quantities of Oxygen. I berated this kid, that the modern generation has no respect for the 'elderly'. My play of the sympathy card fell on stoney ground . I think Mag will probably get me a new pair of slippers for my birthday.
I sometimes feel I'm losing out on both ends of the deal ,with this ageing thing. I could feel more contented if I was at least getting more mature as the years pass. Ah well ... Pete.

Last edited:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Happy Birthday Pete
And a Happy Birthday from us also - if you were in Yalikavak I would buy you an Efes !! :3:

labman

Happy Birthday Pete
Happy Birthday Pete, have a good one - 100 is nothing these days unless your a tiler!! bit bad on the knees!!!

LM

Pete&Mag

Happy Birthday Pete
Happy Birthday Pete, have a good one - 100 is nothing these days unless your a tiler!! bit bad on the knees!!!

LM

Tell me about it. I'm a kitchen fitter. thats nearly as bad.

Happy Birthday Steve as well. How about we swop Steve....You be 58 and I'll be 42 ! Pete

Latest Posts

Top Bottom