JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Happy Birthday Bibby
Happy birthday to all TLF members that have one today.

Jeannie :474cu:

Tess

Happy Birthday Bibby
Happy Birthday Bibby, have a wonderful day and the same to anyone on TLF celebrating today, have a good one.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Happy Birthday Bibby
Happy Birthday . Merry Christmas & Happy new year .
Did the stork deliver you or father christmas ?? ha ha Have a Good One ......Diane

Harem

I've cliqued
Happy Birthday Bibby
Happy Birthday from me, too, Lynne. As you should be getting double presents, perhaps you could have that gorgeous bloke after all!!!!!!!

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Happy Birthday Bibby
Aww, thanks everyone. What a lovely surprise :)

If you're wondering who Harem is referring to, I hope you can see this. Brings a smile to MY face every time.....

Ok, this is the run down. 1st bloke plays piano, 2nd bloke wears a tracksuit(what's that all about) but good voice. 3rd bloke has a lovely voice (and is pleasing to the eye), but the 4th bloke FWOAR!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96gji1kro2g]YouTube - Caruso - Gigi Finizio Lucio Dalla Gigi D'Alessio[/ame]

Have asked for him in my Christmas stocking, and I DON'T mean the CD......:100pd:

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Happy Birthday Bibby
I am really Having a lovely day thanks. Had brekky in the sun and was thinking how novel that is.

Shirley, yes this song brings me up in goose bumps. But it is so well presented in is video, don't you think ;) ;)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom