Saoirse

Moderator
Hangin Time for Sadaam
Just been announced that old Sadaam is to swing for the mass murder of civilians. With the even handness the world is blessed with thesedays surely it cant be too long until Bush/Blair/Olmert have a date with the hangman?
 
Last edited:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hangin Time for Sadaam
Are you Gerry adams in disguise?

Must your every post be politically motivated???
 
Last edited:

ukizook

Member
Hangin Time for Sadaam
peter the postie said:
Are you Gerry adams in disguise?

Must your every post be politically motivated???


Mmm Gerry Adams, now theres a prime candidate for the rope if ever there was one?
 

Saoirse

Moderator
Hangin Time for Sadaam
ukizook said:
Mmm Gerry Adams, now theres a prime candidate for the rope if ever there was one?


come on now, rub your 2 brain cells together and try to keep on topic! lol
 

ukizook

Member
Hangin Time for Sadaam
Your topic was about hanging SadMan Hussain and other people who you beleive should be included? surely me adding my prime candidate IS keeping it on topic?

If you have any braincells at all you would have realised this LOL
 

Saoirse

Moderator
Hangin Time for Sadaam
ukizook said:
Your topic was about hanging SadMan Hussain and other people who you beleive should be included? surely me adding my prime candidate IS keeping it on topic?

If you have any braincells at all you would have realised this LOL


Oh I see! Very witty.
 

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hangin Time for Sadaam
saoirse said:
Just thought as it was todays top news story some would have a view......

Yes, a view on Saddam Hussain. I didn't notice any suggestion on the bbc site of hanging blair or bush?
You just decided to provoke once again.
 

Saoirse

Moderator
Hangin Time for Sadaam
peter the postie said:
Yes, a view on Saddam Hussain. I didn't notice any suggestion on the bbc site of hanging blair or bush?
You just decided to provoke once again.


Its called "encouraging debate". Thats what the back room is used for in this forum
 

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hangin Time for Sadaam
saoirse said:
Its called "encouraging debate". Thats what the back room is used for in this forum

Ah well in that case I'll leave you to it because its the same old tired debate dressed up as a new one by yourself.
 

Saoirse

Moderator
Hangin Time for Sadaam
peter the postie said:
Ah well in that case I'll leave you to it because its the same old tired debate dressed up as a new one by yourself.


lol! yeah you stick with the weather and the rising price of efes!
 

Saoirse

Moderator
Hangin Time for Sadaam
terry and susan cocks said:
This thread is weird because you said "Hang the lot of them" before.


lol I agree neighbours! Am honestly sorry for starting it! Please moderators close it asap!
 

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Hangin Time for Sadaam
Well I reckon they should hang him as soon as possible and get it over with. Yes they'll be riots, but they'll happen anyway.

Pete
 
Hangin Time for Sadaam
Hi all,well thats why we are getting out of nor iron!fed up with all the polltics and all the bull s**t that goes with it,.......maybe if we all belived what our name ment every where would be free and easy to live.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom