evie

Hallmark Channel
The Hallmark channel has been taken off of Digiturk due to problems with contract - may come back or may not Digiturk tell me. Complained very loudly over phone but not sure it wll do any good:boohoo:

evie

Hallmark Channel
Hi Carol what area are you in we are in Calis. Rang Digiturk and they said been taken off of Digiturk 1 have you got Digiturk plus

Sara-666

Hallmark Channel
We haven't got it in Bodrum either, gits! Just as I started watching the series of Lewis!!!!!!

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Hallmark Channel
Aww no one of my favourite channels, can't believe it's not on. Was just getting back into one of my favourite series, Sea Patrol :-(

muffinminx

Hallmark Channel
Friday night is my television night and I was very peeved not to be able to settle down to Midsummer Murders.....

I am into Lewis as well

Eski Foca, Izmir... damn that then.....xx

Lindacm

Hallmark Channel
Friday night is my television night and I was very peeved not to be able to settle down to Midsummer Murders.....

I am into Lewis as well

Eski Foca, Izmir... damn that then.....xx

Out in Dalaman as well. Digiturk not worth having with all the repeats & now no hallmark

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hallmark Channel
Come on, Digiturk's great !

I'm an absolute expert at CSI now. Mrs KKOB had better watch out ! :wink:

carolk

R.I.P
Hallmark Channel
On mine its on channel 5. It is all repeats and I am sick to death of it. If I knew of a reliable service to change to I would drop it in a hear beat!!!!!!!

Hallmark Channel
We have lost Hallmark of our dogeyturk as well over here in North Cyprus (Kibris) Thinking of giving it up as the cost is going up again! Just out of interest what do you pay for a years basic subscription over on mainland Turkey?

val2661

Hallmark Channel
Hi

I have the economic package and pay 22TL a month for this. I am also devastated with the loss of Hallmark. Just looked on the Digituk website and it has disappeared from the programming schedule!!!

evie

Hallmark Channel
as many people as possible should ring Digiturk Istanbul and complain. They take your customer number and register a com[laint. When I phoned they said they had had many complaints - so everyone get ringing!!

Lindacm

Hallmark Channel
On mine its on channel 5. It is all repeats and I am sick to death of it. If I knew of a reliable service to change to I would drop it in a hear beat!!!!!!!

I'm with you all the way on that Carol..complete waste of time.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom