DtB

Hairdressers in Bodrum
Can anyone recommend a hairdresser in the area for my wife pls?
Needs the usual "short back and sides" with a dollop of colour.......:bounce:

DtB

Hairdressers in Bodrum
And where is the Red Dragon?? Oasis or somewhere else??
Sorry to be a pain but am totally clueless................................

ChrisBobs

Hairdressers in Bodrum
It is in Gumbet near the Sami PLaza corner and bottom of Bar Steet - was last time I looked.
I have just had the full cut and colour at Serkan's Yeşil Kuafor. He has got a special - roots, cut wash and dry for 35 TL! He is opposite the Scottish bar on Ataturk Cad - the 'main traffic street' off to the left between the Bodrum Bus station and the PTT. Three fussy young Sydney travellers were in there at the same time tending to their golden locks- and were very happy!

Gail

Hairdressers in Bodrum
Serkan in Turgutreis is very good and he charges the same price for tourist as locals. He is off the market square next door to Marcos cafe/bar.

DtB

Hairdressers in Bodrum
I used to go to the one in the oasis.... HAIRPORT

If that's the one you used to go to, where do you go now and why???:95im:

And Gail.................. Will transmit your info to Lady J and see what comes of it......... Just as well I'm happy to be a Long Haired Hippy...............
:36le:

pebble

Hairdressers in Bodrum
Well, as much as i would like to be going to HAIRPORT..... I'm in the US FOR An extended stay........ I keep my hair reaL SHORT so would go in every 3 weeks for a cut......

haybags

Hairdressers in Bodrum
just had to say i couldnt help with the question but i did have a giggle at the way you wrote it :) really cheered me up thankyou

Reactions: DtB

becstar24

Hairdressers in Bodrum
Hey everyone, im going to Gumbet/Bodrum in July and REALLY want to get some hair extensions my friend came to Turkey last year and got some that were really good, does anyone know any salons in Bodrum/Gumbet that do extensions?

Thanks

Becs:3:

DtB

Hairdressers in Bodrum
Well, gthe good Lady J aka my missus, has made an appointment with Serkan at Turgutreis so it'll be interesting to see whether she comes out looking like Scarlet O'Hara or Black Beauty.........................:95im:

DtB

Hairdressers in Bodrum
Went like a dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam................

Wash, cut, colour AND tarting up the eyebrows (Don't ask, OK??) a mere
YTL 55,-- altho' he did want to colour her eyelashes pink or blue.............:hmm:

Grt. service, friendly guy AND he did a super job.................

Tkx for tip, Gail:3:

Top Bottom