allisonG

Hair help
Hi all-

I am moving to Gumusluk this weekend (introduced myself in the intro forum last week). I am putting this in the Turgutreis forum since I figure there is more of a chance finding a hairdresser there than Gumusluk. I was hoping to get some help on where to find someone who does great hair coloring and cuts in the area. I searched the forums for previous discussions on this matter since I didn't want to duplicate questions, but to no avail (granted I'm pretty new to this and perhaps did not properly do the search).
Any help would be great. Otherwise it could be hats for me all summer. =)

Thanks
Allison

Amy

Hair help
Hi Allison,
I know of 2 very good hairdressers in Turgutreis, Mujdat Kuafor, i have my hair coloured here, and they arent expensive (in the Bazaar area) right on the corner opposite Anemon restaurant, Wella is only a shop away from there, but they can be pricey if your thinking about having all the works done, hope that helped!!

Amy x

Gail

Hair help
I use two hairdressers in Turgutreis. I use Wella which is next to Alo 24, he can be a bit scissor happy but very good. The other hairdresser I use is Serkan, he is very good, does great colour and cut but he really takes his time so take a book as he never seems to be on time. You can find him next to Marco's cafe which is facing the maarket square. I find both to be very reasonable, Serkan charges 15tl for cut and blow dry I can't remember what he charges for colour and I pay 25tl for roots colouring and blow dry at Wella.

Hair help
I use the hairdressers on the corner near the change office. In fact I've been there today a blow dry is 10ytl and I have longish hair. I always like what they do just what I like

Mag

Hair help
Those prices are fantastic! Definitely paying a visit to the hairdressers for at least a wash and blowdry..just the other day I looked at the price list in a new salon quite near to me..nearly fell down at the prices. €158 for a full head of easi-meche highlights including cut and blowdry! I pay my sister-in-law €60 and that's reasonable!

Gail

Hair help
Just had low lights in Serkans 60tl 15tl haircut and blow dry and 5tl to have my nails (hands and toes) painted!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom