becstar24

Hair Extensions - Bodrum/Gumbet
Hey everyone, im going to Gumbet/Bodrum in July and REALLY want to get some hair extensions my friend went to Turkey last year and got some that were really good but i cant remeber where she went, does anyone know any salons in Bodrum/Gumbet that do extensions?

Thanks

Becs :3::3:

akbukcyd

Diana hairdressers in Altinkum which is in the main drag opposite the Miletos Hotel do excellent hair extensions either with silicone or beads. No complaints and reasonable.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Hey everyone, im going to Gumbet/Bodrum in July and REALLY want to get some hair extensions my friend went to Turkey last year and got some that were really good but i cant remeber where she went, does anyone know any salons in Bodrum/Gumbet that do extensions?

Thanks

Becs :3::3:

Buy them on eBay and have them put in.
That's what my wife did.

Biker Bob

lynnabelone

Hello, i got something new i was in the concert of linkin park and i see them wearing hair extension then i got so much excited that now i want to wear them......

funlife

:speaknoev:speaknoev:speaknoev Got to say there are as many kuafor in Bodrum as there is phone shops and there are lots of them ive asked Nur she says they all do it just choose one of the larger salons

Latest Posts

Top Bottom