Higgy

Higgy
Had my knuckles wrapped
Had my knuckles rapped

My apologies to all who did not know but I had the good fortune to buy our property through Kym when she worked at Crescent Homes for Mushtaq,

She approached me after she had left Crescent Homes to try to do some
Agency work up here in the North East, Northumberland to be exact, I am
still trying to set this up.

My opinion of Kym was based on the buying experience when she worked at
Crescent Homes and nothing to do with the new company who she is in partnership with.

I would not wish to usurp Mushtaq and Crescent Homes by overtly advertising another Emlak on this forum, I thought that you should be informed of good
business practice and seeing as this was through the CH thought I was okay to ramble on like I do.

This post has only come about due to me not reading the Forum Rules well having spent over 30 years with the Police Service I tend to give them a miss nowadays.

So hope that if have upset or offended anyone on the Forum please again accept my apology.

Shane aka Higgy

Last edited:
Had my knuckles wrapped
you will never ever please everybody Higgy.
That was a nice polite response to the knuckle wrapping for whatever reason

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Had my knuckles wrapped
The rules of signatures were pointed out to you, just as they are for everyone when neededm or when the moderators are alerted.

It's fair for everyone if they know what each member's business associations are.

maggie

Had my knuckles wrapped
ow higgy you bad boy,gettting told of for telling us all of your great experience with ms who.i too have a great tale to tell about her but i dont want to get told off!shall we just be happy in the fact we have both dealt with one of the most honest and trutworthy ladies you could ever meet.i could sing her praises from the roof tops of my lovelly new home in akbuk i wonder if you will hear me in your lovelly new home too! ms who and crew higgy and i love you tra la la la !!!!!!!!!!!! loadssaaa love maggie xxxxxxxxxx

Higgy

Higgy
Had my knuckles wrapped
I was so engrossed in my post that I got all wrapped up in it and must
due to incorrect spelling rap my knuckles. Ouch I have just rapped myself.

No more praise on Kym aka Ms Who otherwise she will need more staff.

Maggie when we are there feel free to call in for a cuppa, the kettle is
always on. Now who's phrase is that ?

maggie

Had my knuckles wrapped
Higgy said:
I was so engrossed in my post that I got all wrapped up in it and must
due to incorrect spelling rap my knuckles. Ouch I have just rapped myself.

No more praise on Kym aka Ms Who otherwise she will need more staff.

Maggie when we are there feel free to call in for a cuppa, the kettle is
always on. Now who's phrase is that ?
ow higgy you are naughty you know kym allways has the kettle on shall we just refer to her as polly from now on.?hope you didnt rap yerself to much one should never be told off for telling the truth.loaddsaaa love maggie xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom