Habitation Certificate
Hi everybody

Long time since on the forum had a nice catch up through the threads sounds like everyone is having a good time up the hill. We were hoping to come for new years but daughter is expecting a baby on new years eve so am praying for an early delivery by one week if that's possible so we can get out.

The electric story amazed me, flipping eck what will happen next. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, must be coming round to the turkish way.

Anyway as it seems there is a few over there at the moment has there been any news on the habitation certificate front. I had heard that the November deadline had been extended but am still not clear whether we will be the ones being fined or the developer. Has anyone got theirs yet or shall i chill with a glass of efes.

All the best everyone.

Yvette & Steve

carolk

R.I.P
Habitation Certificate
Hi, do you mean the tick in the right box or do you mean you haven't got your Hab Cert?

Habitation Certificate
Hi everybody

Long time since on the forum had a nice catch up through the threads sounds like everyone is having a good time up the hill. We were hoping to come for new years but daughter is expecting a baby on new years eve so am praying for an early delivery by one week if that's possible so we can get out.

The electric story amazed me, flipping eck what will happen next. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, must be coming round to the turkish way.

Anyway as it seems there is a few over there at the moment has there been any news on the habitation certificate front. I had heard that the November deadline had been extended but am still not clear whether we will be the ones being fined or the developer. Has anyone got theirs yet or shall i chill with a glass of efes.

All the best everyone.

Yvette & Steve

Hiya,

Our grand daughter is due 16th December and we are hoping she isn't late as we are going over to the hillside on 27th December. :hurt:

If you don't make it out there....have a good new year with your new grandchild and we will have an efes on your behalf. You have to make these sacrifices for your neighbours!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Madwife

Habitation Certificate
Stop worrying guys. Just bring all your expectant mums out to the Hillside. I'll look after em if they start labour! HA HA

Habitation Certificate
Hiya,

Our grand daughter is due 16th December and we are hoping she isn't late as we are going over to the hillside on 27th December. :hurt:

If you don't make it out there....have a good new year with your new grandchild and we will have an efes on your behalf. You have to make these sacrifices for your neighbours!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Twill be new babies over on the hillside then come summer time. Its exciting this granny thing, am taking it by the horns. Hope all goes well for your new arrival as well Andrew & Mary. Madwife - if only i could persuade her i would be up for that. Unfortunately i dont think she will so will take Bill & June's advice and have an efes instead. If there is any updates on the Hab Cert please post. Nice to hear from you all again, have fun in the christmas/new year break - i want a report x

yvette & Steve

Habitation Certificate
Got the tapu - was wanting the hab cert was told would be ready by November.

Hi YvetteSteve

I E.Mailed Utku direct 4 days ago asking for a specific time when the Habitation certificate will be granted for the site. I alternatively asked if we are still looking at an open ended situation.

I also asked if the certificate was not currently available or not ready for release then could he let me know what the reason for the delay is.

I asked was it being held back as a result of phase 2 having been included within the planning application and having not yet been commenced. If that is the case then we could wait forever for the certificate.

I also asked whether or not the payment of the builders taxes was maye the issue holding up its receipt.

Utku got straight back to me 2 days ago which is commendable however, the answers provided were non specific and did not provide me with any further information to that already provided.

I E.Mailed him straight back asking the same specific questions unfortunately however no further response has been received. If I do receive a reply providing answers, I shall post them as soon as they are received.

Steve

Habitation Certificate
Many thanks Steve for the update, i was wondering myself if phase 2 would delay, i will pester Utku myself as well.

thanks

yvette & steve

akbukowl

Habitation Certificate
Go into Akbuk council they will tell you what the delay is.we have the same situation and the council have told us builder needs to pay taxes and produce there builders insurance

Last edited:

zozatky

Habitation Certificate
Go into Akbuk council they will tell you what the delay is.we have the same situation and the council have told us builder needs to pay taxes and produce there builders insurance

SSK not paid by Builder no chance of the Certificate.

But if you pay it!!!! Now thats different you will get the cert.

Habitation Certificate
Many thanks Steve for the update, i was wondering myself if phase 2 would delay, i will pester Utku myself as well.

thanks

yvette & steve

Just to let you know it has nothing to do with phase 2 as builder never had a licence or permission to build phase 2 and is not likely to get one.

Habitation Certificate
Just to let you know it has nothing to do with phase 2 as builder never had a licence or permission to build phase 2 and is not likely to get one.

Hi Blades for life, you seem sure on that point. Is there any chance you can provide any further information in that regard. Can you also please provide us with the source of the information.

Thank you for your help

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Habitation Certificate
Hi all,
Having requested from Utku the reason for the delay on issuing the Habitation Certificate, I received an email from him today, he tells me they are waiting for permission from the Monument Committee,(whoever they are) and hopefully it shouldn't be too long now.
Merry Christmas everybody,
Bill & June :cheers:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Habitation Certificate
Hi all,
Having requested from Utku the reason for the delay on issuing the Habitation Certificate, I received an email from him today, he tells me they are waiting for permission from the Monument Committee,(whoever they are) and hopefully it shouldn't be too long now.
Merry Christmas everybody,
Bill & June :cheers:

not heard of that one before, as previously stated its usually the builder hasnt paid his tax and insurance.

why dont you contact the council yourselves ?

martin

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Habitation Certificate
not heard of that one before, as previously stated its usually the builder hasnt paid his tax and insurance.

why dont you contact the council yourselves ?

martin

Thanks Martin, I might just do that.
Cheers,
Bill & June.

Habitation Certificate
Thanks Bill & June

Is there anyone out there at the moment who could contact the council as i know we are up in the gods but surely not monumental, ee eck we may become a tourist sight. Report back would be appreciated

Yvette

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Habitation Certificate
Thanks Bill & June

Is there anyone out there at the moment who could contact the council as i know we are up in the gods but surely not monumental, ee eck we may become a tourist sight. Report back would be appreciated

Yvette

Hi Yvette & Steve,
I have contacted Didim Council today by email, hopefully we shall get a reply soon.
Best Wishes,
Bill & June. :thumbup:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom