Mark and Wendy

Wendy and Mark
Habitation Certificate.
Hi Everyone,

How long do you have after getting your Tapu, do you have to get your habitation certificate before receiving a fine?

Wendy:hmm:

Habitation Certificate.
Hi Mark and Wendy,
I have contacted utku about this as i believe that without this we will be liable to the 1000 lira fine set by the goverment. Utku said that mr ufuk would not be getting the habitation certificate until 30th november 2009. I have asked him to take this up with him to see if he can get it earlier. I believe that it cannot be given until all work has been completed on the site and then the builder is liable for Tax on the site.
Regards Andrew and Carolyn.

biggles

biggles
Habitation Certificate.
its up to the builder to get your hab cert sorted for you . you dont get a fine because you dont have it . you only get the fine after you have got it .and i think you have 1 year from the granting of the hab cert to change tapu to mulkiyeti before a fine . but someone has said on here that if you get it before oct 09 yoy must change tapu before that date .obviously if the hab cet is granted after oct 09 then you have a year to get tapu changed .

Jon & Mia

Habitation Certificate.
Thank God for this site - I am sure I would get in all sorts of bother without the helpful advice. Simply raising an issue at leasts alerts people to things they need to consider. Thanks

erhan

Habitation Certificate.
dear all,
you do not have to worry. please read the article below taken from ZAMAN newspaper.

'' Secretary of State and The First Secretary to Prime Minister Mr. Cemil Cicek announced today that, in yesterdays Cabinet meeting, it was decided that new measurements should be taken to ease the process regarding the Ownership status on TAPU's ( referring to KAT IRTIFAKI & KAT MULKIYETI ) to eliminate complaints and also Tax losses.
Mr. Cicek commented that Ministers discussed the new changes to Condominium Ownership Laws.
He added , he was aware of the difficulties public are having regarding the changing over from Kat Irtifakı ( Right of Easement ) to Kat Mülkiyeti ( Ownership ) and Minister for Justice and Minister for Public Works and Settlement are working together on this issue.
Both Ministers will be completing their studies whithin 5 to 10 days and we want to pass the new laws soon to prevent confusion.''

I hope this news makes you a little bit happier.

erhan

Habitation Certificate.
Please do not worry because the goverment still couldn't declare anything yet.

maxine366

Habitation Certificate.
Can any one advise if i can get a copy of the habatation certifcate, and if so where do i take it with the tapu to get the x in the correct box?
My builder has said he can do it at a cost of £100.

Thanks
Maxine

biggles

biggles
Habitation Certificate.
Can any one advise if i can get a copy of the habatation certifcate, and if so where do i take it with the tapu to get the x in the correct box?
My builder has said he can do it at a cost of £100.

Thanks
Maxine

to get a copy of the hab cert you go to your local belediye [council] as far as i know you have to have a new tapu issued with the x in mulkiyeti box and that will come from the local tapu office . to be honest its not as simple as just walking in tapu office and if the builder can get it for you i would let him do it so long as he keeps his word .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom