tooter1st

habitation certificate
Hi,
We have only recently found out about the hab cert,and would really like some help.
My wife and i have an appartment in Altinkum.
The Tapu is crossed on the left hand side Kat Mulkiyeti.
We have cards for council tax and water.
The electricity bill comes with my wife`s name on it.
Do we still need to physically have a copy of the hab cert, or has it been issued as i am assuming?
Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Tommy.

Martyn

habitation certificate
Hi,
We have only recently found out about the hab cert,and would really like some help.
My wife and i have an appartment in Altinkum.
The Tapu is crossed on the left hand side Kat Mulkiyeti.
We have cards for council tax and water.
The electricity bill comes with my wife`s name on it.
Do we still need to physically have a copy of the hab cert, or has it been issued as i am assuming?
Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Tommy.

As I understand you don't have to have the physical Hab Cert in your situation. It has been granted and good enough.

Last edited:

tooter1st

habitation certificate
Thanks Martyn & Sheffmark,

I did think we were ok anything to avoid a fine.

I will try and make some enquires when we go this year.

Cheers, Tommy.

jakebeak

habitation certificate
Just go to the Belediye and get a copy of your Habitation Certificate if you want to. You pay 5TL and they will copy the original for you. All you have to do is ask the women on the front desk and they'll look yours up for you.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
habitation certificate
Just a little reminder on the issues of the habitation certificate.This article is from the voice paper about three weeks ago.For those who weren't aware of the article.

Also l would like to say how nice it is to read someone has the right tick in the box on the tapu,knowing that their is no need to worry.

Here is the link to voice.

Voices Newspaper Altinkum Didim Turkey - Why you need a certificate of habitation

Latest Posts

Top Bottom