Martyn

Habitation Certificate
In a block of say 12 apartments is the Hab Cert the same i.e. for the block or is it per apartment? What I'm getting at is if I photocopy someone elses Cert in our block is that good enough to present to get the right box ticked on my tapu?

RIK

Habitation Certificate
Martyn, don't think so.We have just got ours 25 years after the house was built.The lady that sold it to us had it but couldn't find it.Two weeks ago she brought it round.However it is for our Duplex and not for the block of ten apartments where our Duplex is located.

Ian

Martyn

Habitation Certificate
Martyn, don't think so.We have just got ours 25 years after the house was built.The lady that sold it to us had it but couldn't find it.Two weeks ago she brought it round.However it is for our Duplex and not for the block of ten apartments where our Duplex is located.

Ian

Ok thanks Rik. I just thought the hab certificate certified the block as being registered rather than each apartment.

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Habitation Certificate
It is very likely that there will be one habitaiton licence issued for the block and on the back under 126. Di─čer Hususlar (other matters) will be listed all the apartments it covers. We have never had a problem with a photocopy of the hab cert at the tapu office. We have, however, on the occasion had to have it certified by the Belediye to say that it is a true copy.

grandadturk

Habitation Certificate
Has anyone any Idea how much it costs to get your kat mulkiyeti ticked on the tapu?
I have an Hab cert.

Darren

Habitation Certificate
Gracious thanks due to the Deli from Dalaman for casting some light on what appears to be one of the great mysteries of Turkish property ownership...and saving all those that would otherwise be lost circling in the darkness of the the blind leading the blind, which seems to have become an occupational hazard for some members on this forum, if not an accomplished art form....

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Habitation Certificate
As I said in my previous post, generally the habitation certificate will cover the whole block and the apartment numbers will be listed on the back. I have heard that sometimes there may be more than one hab cert for a block, but until today I had never seen one.

As I mentioned on another thread, we have a sale of an apartment going through this morning. My husband has just got back from the Belediye with a copy of the habitation certificate and it covers only two apartments (both owned by the seller) in a block of six.

Either way, the apartments covered by a hab cert will always be mentioned on it.

boxerpaul

bootneck
Habitation Certificate
i have had to get a advokat involved to get documents that were left out like the notourized document from the landowner to the contractor saying its ok to build and sell,i have that now got becuse of advokat,i have water and electric in ame now up and running,advokat is now waiting for contractor to get habitation licence and kat mulliyiti,which he says he has done and paid for it,i dont believe a word he says,so can anyone tell me can my advokat get the habitation licence with out this crook the contractor being involved any more as im very close to lets say losing my rag,please would wellcome advice,paul

Latest Posts

Top Bottom