Hab.Cert.
Hi all, Sorry if this as been covered, but i cant find the answers on the search bit. We have water and electricity in our names for our apartment but have never seen a Habitation certificate. Does this mean that there will be one for our property as the bills are in our name? The reason is so we can try to get our kat irtifaki box changed but dont know where to start. Also does anyone have a pic of a hab.cert? Thanks in advance David:dizzy:

labman

Hab.Cert.
Hi david,

We have electric and water in our name but no habitation certificate which we are trying to get hold of, with no success at present I may add, if you take a look at the Voices Newspaper -

Voices Newspaper Altinkum Didim Turkey

there's loads of info there (don't get to depressed though - I did!! and its not all bad - the info is there to help as well)

LM

Hab.Cert.
Hi david,

We have electric and water in our name but no habitation certificate which we are trying to get hold of, with no success at present I may add, if you take a look at the Voices Newspaper -

Voices Newspaper Altinkum Didim Turkey

there's loads of info there (don't get to depressed though - I did!! and its not all bad - the info is there to help as well)

LM
Thanks Labman, will look but worried as cant seem to get anywhere and just want to get it all sorted so we dont face the fines.

labman

Hab.Cert.
On the bright side, if you do have the habitation (Iskan) granted then even if you do have to pay a fine at least your Tapu will be "Full". There are many who would love to be in our position of just trying to sort out habitation but due to corruption sadly are not, thats not to say we have no hurdles to get over, there just smaller and at least there is still a hurdle.

The property system operated in Turkey has much to answer for, but we need to understand also that there are many good conclusions as well that never get mentioned.

LM

biggles

biggles
Hab.Cert.
to find out if the hab cert has been issued ,just go into your local belediye with your tapu[or copy ] and they will tell you one way or another . also ,i think that as from last year you can have the water & elec in your name without hab cert.

OWENA

Hab.Cert.
Wonder if anyone can help with this.

Our complex is not finished and the builder says he has no money to finish and we have to pay more money up-front to complete. Obviously we do not have our Hab cert - we only got our Tapu last Feb, and 4 others are still waiting. Question is this :-

The architect has informed us that if we do not get the complex finished and habitation certifcate in place by November then we each get fined a large sum. Surely this is his responsibility? I think he was given an apartment in lieu of payment when the builder went bust, so he also is an owner. It states in our contract that it is the landowners/ builders responsibility to get the habitation sorted and it is not our fault that the complex is not finished. Do you think this is scaremongering to save his skin?

butt007

Warren
Hab.Cert.
Hello Owena, your solicitor has told you a pile of rubbish by my reckoning, you cannot get your hab.cert unless your builder has finished the building work on the complex and has been passed by the Belediyer,and only then can you get it.
Warren

Latest Posts

Top Bottom