mantaray73

Manatary73
Gyms and Spas Advice Needed?
Hi, we are trying to find a gym/spa in Bodrum, live in Yalikavak....seems only decent one is the Marmara but facilities are limited and squash court costs are high. Does anyone know if there are any gyms in Bodrum or any other hotels that offer membership? Thanks!

ChrisBobs

According to a friend Yalikavak has a good little fitness centre at the tennis courts back from the Marina, yoga and fitness instructors there - in fact she tries to tell nobody about it!

alando

Do you know is it near the Magnific, staying their on my holidays and looking for a gym close by that I can use for 2 weeks? Any suggestions?
:roundgrin
Thanks,

Orla

ChrisBobs

No - Magnific is in Gumbet, and very close to a Gym or two. Walk out the gate and right, then up the first (?) street on the left up the hill - opposite you and left is Colossus Gym.
Otherwise continue right onto Bar street and Nirvana is up the hill opposite Parkim Palas.

Gail

A new gym has just opened in Turgutreis, they have named it Gold Gym! It has all the machines you could want and they also do classes.

Maura, the turkish bath is in the same street as they hold the market, they gave me a leaflet but seem to have mislaid it I believe its 20ytl for the bath, the massage is extra. Also they are doing the same at Club Cherry including a chocolate massage. They also offer a face, neck and head massage for £8.

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Maura, the turkish bath is in the same street as they hold the market, they gave me a leaflet but seem to have mislaid it I believe its 20ytl for the bath, the massage is extra. Also they are doing the same at Club Cherry including a chocolate massage. They also offer a face, neck and head massage for £8.

Thanks for that Lesley. That will be really great, I am looking forward to giving it a try. Where is Club Cherry?

Maura

ianscaife

Ian and B
I am arriving for a month stay and am looking for a complex where I can play squash and my wife can do some yoga. We are staying between Yalikavak and gumsullik. Close is good but do have a car, also looking for like minded mad rugby fans for the lions games

Latest Posts

Top Bottom