suedlibra

Gym, Pool Bar, Road - Happy New Year
Hi and Happy New Year to all Pearl Rockers. Has anyone any news as to whether any work being done on gym, pool bar and our rocky road? If not then I am considering e-mailing Mese and politely requesting a reduction in our £500 maintenance for the site which I think (correct me if wrong) is due April 2010. Also this shuttle service needs organising properly for the summer and definate dates for the pool opening and closing. Sorry I am on one now! lol Me thinks it has to be done politely and non aggressively because I dont want to be the cause of any repercussions especially for our neighbours who live there! Any thoughts, suggestions?

Its still pretty wonderful though, cant wait to get back in the pool! No plans yet though! Anyways Happy New Year to everyone.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
hi sue happy new year to you too, you certainly have started with a mission!!

Davlins , who has joined TLF told me that the habitation certificate will be issued next spring so I would have thought the gym and sauna and courts should be finished by then. I agree with you regarding the fees , but all said and done Mehmet and his wife do a good job keeping the site in order.

Don;t understand about the pool times, but re the bar, can;t see anyone taking that on, not enough punters to make it profitable, not unless its open to non residents , which i can;t see anyone agreeing too.

I do think it would be good to have a fridge up at the pool to put your drinks etc in and maybe a bbq built.

Lets see what others think and then approach mese with a list

Eve

EVELYNNE

evelynne
I know some of us are trying to organise a meet up to discuss the site , the midlands is about midway for most of us , so can we see if we can meet before the next fees are due , which is April , so we can agree on strategy.

I very much like to offer the area for gym and sauna to be planned again.
I thought place can be more active for night life activities, or renting out for celebrations as well as wedding & parties.
Also may be another option to turn the place wellness centre.
The place to make money and rentable first option very much conveniant.
The stone- rock wall area, under the building may be used for this purpouse.
bar area need an office and store where all the sunchairs and bads can go as well as other equipment.

I am just dreaming...

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
has anyone any more news on improvements at Pearl Rock. Haven't been able to get out this year yet , so wondered if anyone can update us with whats going on up there.

Thanks

eve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom