Jankaan

Guvercinlik
Come on all you Bodrum experts tell me something about Guvercinlik.
Seen a nice house there. Is there much to do,see,eat etc. Is it developed, or too far off the beaten track! Any info welcomed.

Gail

Guvercinlik
We were going to go there on our last visit and time ran out. I have heard it is very pretty and not too developed. Pebble knows the area as I had a conversation with her about it, when I asked her what it was like she didn't understand me as my pronounciation is so bad :kafa: where as Pebbles is perfect.

lynne

Guvercinlik
Hi Jaankaan.Guvercinlik means 'pigeon'.It is a really pretty place with lovely fish restaurants around the bay.
However there is some kind of problem re tapu/deeds.It seems they dont give deeds on properties .You have to go to the local head of the town and see him.I am sure somone on the Forum will know more about this than me.
Lynne :)

loz3399

Guvercinlik
hi, we have just returned from looking at houses in that area. we saw a lovely house really cheap, later to find out that there was no planing permission. you need to get the address of the property and take it to the local coucil who can check this for you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom