RS2000

Gutted Denied Boarding
Well I thought I had all in Order, and skipped the PCR test, as The UK Gov site tells folks they only need a Double Vax cert now for Turkey entry,
I had this printed out, however on Check-in, after a bit of back n forth they put my details .ABZ AMS IST into Travel Doc, and sure enough it came up, (Transit through Schiphol was actually OK), but Turkey needed a PCR, i tried to tell them, but they said TravelDoc was always up to date...I will give in another go nx week.......
  • Covid-19 Test Required: Passengers aged 12 years and older who have not been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained within the last 72 hours prior to arrival or a negative Rapid Antigen Test result obtained within 48 hours prior to arrival. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test result.
    Passengers may be subject to testing on arrival, and must quarantine at their residence for 14 days if a positive result is received. Quarantine may end on day 10 if a negative PCR test is submitted.
    This does not apply to:
    1. Serbian and Hungarian nationals holding a vaccine certificate issued by their country, including accompany minors aged 17 or younger;
    2. Passengers who hold evidence that they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to arrival;
    3. Passengers that have fully recovered from Covid-19 in the past 6 months;
    4. Crew members; or
    5. Transit passengers.
  • Covid-19 Test Required: Passengers aged 12 years and older who have been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test certificate.
    This does not apply to:
    1. Serbian and Hungarian nationals holding a vaccine certificate issued by their country, including accompanying minors aged 17 or younger; or
    2. Crew members.
  • Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers aged 6 years and older must submit a completed Form for Entry to Turkey (Türkiye'ye Giriş Formu) within 72 hours prior to departure. Passengers must hold a completed form either as a printed copy or on a mobile device on arrival.
    This does not apply to transit passengers and crew members.
  • Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers must complete a Passenger Locator Form prior to departure.
  • Covid-19 Mask Required: Passengers must wear a surgical face mask during their entire trip.
    This does not apply to children aged 6 years or younger.
  • Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers aged 13 years and older travelling to and from Netherlands are required to fill in a Health Declaration form. An example of the form can be found online here.
    A paper form is not required for passengers travelling to or from Amsterdam. These passengers can submit the form online.
    This does not apply to passengers in transit.

enoch

Gutted Denied Boarding
Well I thought I had all in Order, and skipped the PCR test, as The UK Gov site tells folks they only need a Double Vax cert now for Turkey entry,
I had this printed out, however on Check-in, after a bit of back n forth they put my details .ABZ AMS IST into Travel Doc, and sure enough it came up, (Transit through Schiphol was actually OK), but Turkey needed a PCR, i tried to tell them, but they said TravelDoc was always up to date...I will give in another go nx week.......
  • Covid-19 Test Required: Passengers aged 12 years and older who have not been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained within the last 72 hours prior to arrival or a negative Rapid Antigen Test result obtained within 48 hours prior to arrival. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test result.
    Passengers may be subject to testing on arrival, and must quarantine at their residence for 14 days if a positive result is received. Quarantine may end on day 10 if a negative PCR test is submitted.
    This does not apply to:
    1. Serbian and Hungarian nationals holding a vaccine certificate issued by their country, including accompany minors aged 17 or younger;
    2. Passengers who hold evidence that they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to arrival;
    3. Passengers that have fully recovered from Covid-19 in the past 6 months;
    4. Crew members; or
    5. Transit passengers.
  • Covid-19 Test Required: Passengers aged 12 years and older who have been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test certificate.
    This does not apply to:
    1. Serbian and Hungarian nationals holding a vaccine certificate issued by their country, including accompanying minors aged 17 or younger; or
    2. Crew members.
  • Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers aged 6 years and older must submit a completed Form for Entry to Turkey (Türkiye'ye Giriş Formu) within 72 hours prior to departure. Passengers must hold a completed form either as a printed copy or on a mobile device on arrival.
    This does not apply to transit passengers and crew members.
  • Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers must complete a Passenger Locator Form prior to departure.
  • Covid-19 Mask Required: Passengers must wear a surgical face mask during their entire trip.
    This does not apply to children aged 6 years or younger.
  • Covid-19 Form Required: Passengers aged 13 years and older travelling to and from Netherlands are required to fill in a Health Declaration form. An example of the form can be found online here.
    A paper form is not required for passengers travelling to or from Amsterdam. These passengers can submit the form online.
    This does not apply to passengers in transit.
Sorry to hear that but it was shown everywhere about no pcr test.

weegogs

Gutted Denied Boarding
I read this and promptly phoned Pegasus as I fly on Saturday. They told me just a vaccination cert and the Turkish PLF is needed.

Gutted Denied Boarding
Test Required: Passengers aged 12 years and older who have not been in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained within the last 72 hours prior to arrival or a negative Rapid Antigen Test result obtained within 48 hours prior to arrival. Passengers will be refused entry if they are not holding a negative test result.

Am I reading something wrong here? It say's if you have NOT been in these countries etc., etc. Sorry, just realised you didn't come from the UK. xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom