perfect1949

i just love my clique
gumusluk turkish night
gonulcelen bar in gumusluk, are having a turkish night this sunday the 7th of feb . should be a good night

gumusluk turkish night
Thanks Dave & Dave, yes sunday night live turkish music 3 guys they played before and were very good.

edeller

gumusluk turkish night
Seems to be loads going on what with quizzes and turkish nights since I left.

Can you save some stuff for when I get back there w/c 6th March?

Cant wait to return!

Emma
x

gumusluk turkish night
Any one who was thinking of calling to gonulcelen for the turkish night we are open! in there wisedom the beliydeye started to dig up the roads again so last night no way in! but you can get to us via the turgutries rd.turn left before the old football pitch and go up the one way road,still should be a good night.
Jim

DtB

gumusluk turkish night
Nope............ Turn left by the old footy pitch, mind you, this presumes you've already turned right on to the Turgutreis road...............
Unless of course, you're beyond the footy pitch twds Turgutreis in which case, Yes, turn right........................:95im:

perfect1949

i just love my clique
gumusluk turkish night
sorry jim and ken , its too bad to venture out hope you have a good night

DtB

gumusluk turkish night
Sorry guys, but was case of the same here with the bruddy awful weather. Well...., that and the fact Lady J crashed out and I watched Kate Winslet in "The Reader".......... Just hope someone braved the elements for you....

essie

gumusluk turkish night
We didn't....we braved the elements and the ditch and had a great night. Thanks.xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom