gumusluk quiz
We have been asked to start a quiz night at gonulcelen the 1st one will be on wed at around 8 o'clock all wellcome.:gathering

suep

suep
gumusluk quiz
Hi Ken +Jim just joined the forum and see you have a quiz night would you like me to forward our weekly quiz to you\?
By the way this is Sue from Bath ,hoping you are well and we are counting the days to our next visit send our regards to all those scallywags in the bar
cheers sue x

gumusluk quiz
Did not light the log fire in Gonulcelen unto dec last year, but yesterday it was so cold we lit up and so glad we did, nice and cosy I think it will be kept going for the next few days or so, the seas very choppy today with thunder and lightning raining all night,

gumusluk quiz
yes Des every thing ok we where at a party just had a night off,as we knew we would be busy yesterday as we had a birthday party for Nesrin which on till after four thıs mornıng!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
gumusluk quiz
Please wish Nesrin a belated Happy Birthday from us too, she is a lovely lady, seems like you had a good night, lol. See how you're missed, I remembered you saying that your grandchild was due, so just assumed you were back in NI. Many congratulations on your 5th Grandchild, you don't look old enough Jim. (It's ok I'll get that drink on you next time come over), haha.

L&L

DtB

gumusluk quiz
Counting the hours.....................
Flying tomorrow so see you in the next couple of days....................

gumusluk quiz
Ok Dave, it will be good to see you and Janet again, I will be here for your 1st week then I am off to Ireland for two weeks, Jim

Chris&Cem

gumusluk quiz
Jim, yep, it's a pity we missed the party but looking forward to seeing you all again at New Year and making up for that. Glad you finally got a flight in the end and hope you enjoy your stay and meeting the little babby. You're wearing well - you don't look old enough to have 5 grandchildren - maybe it's the Gumusluk air!! In which case maybe we should consider coming over permanently !! Safe journey and our best regards to the gang at Gonulcelen.
Chris

gumusluk quiz
Chris you will have to try harder than that if your looking free drink LOL,and make sure you bring your fancy dress for new years eve! Jım

Chris&Cem

gumusluk quiz
I'm already on the fancy dress case. Had thought of Henry VIII for Cem but had to think again as I don't think the tights would go down well! Don't worry they will be home made. I'll buy YOU a drink Grandad - no worries.
XXXX

perfect1949

i just love my clique
gumusluk quiz
lets all go down for the quiz this wednesday the 27th of january. to support jim and ken.in recent weeks there as been very little support .so if your at a lose end see you there hopefully

Latest Posts

Top Bottom