gumusluk on tv
HI, on sat night we will have the film crew from TRT1 at Gunulcelen, they are filming a series about life in bodrum and the people who have decided to live here, we are lucky to have them for the night so all wellcome, it is also BBQ night so come along you just might get your face on tv! Jim.

mollag

Kipper restorer
gumusluk on tv
Ooooh, can i bring Herbet with me? he is actually a ventriliquist dummy but you would never know, im good for a 20min turn?

paddye17

gumusluk on tv
Wow!!!

Not sure we can make it - shame, I have a particularly good party act involving a peacock feather and a packet of raisins. Hope it all goes well Jim.....

DtB

gumusluk on tv
Grt news................. Go for broke....... Sorry we can't be there but we have more than enough probs here in DownTown SarkoLand.............
:-((

Perhaps you can tape it for us and we can watch it when we're next out......

Mag

gumusluk on tv
Hi,

Hope it's good for business..have'nt have the pleasure of visiting your place yet, but have heard great reports from lots of peeps...look forward to seeing it next year..good luck!

gumusluk on tv
HI, on sat night we will have the film crew from TRT1 at Gunulcelen, they are filming a series about life in bodrum and the people who have decided to live here, we are lucky to have them for the night so all wellcome, it is also BBQ night so come along you just might get your face on tv! Jim.
Hi Jim--& Ken

We seem to be missing ALL the fun--the festival, the singer & now the TV crew & our chance of fame!!! But--we will be out in 13 days--we are counting! It's raining here--well--it is Bank Holiday this weekend so what's new! Anything planned in Gumusluk for Seker Bayram--or is that more a family celebration? I know the children get sweets--so I'm bringing loads with me./ See you second week Sept--hope fish night is still on! The roof terrace pix look gr8--put beachtowels on 2 seats for us please.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
gumusluk on tv

You'll have to keep us posted as to when we can watch it, will it be on Satellite for us to watch in the UK? If not DVD for us that will miss the fun please, lol.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
gumusluk on tv
You all set for tomorrow, I really hope it'll be a fun night, just p****d off, because we're here in rainy, blowing a hooly UK. Have a great time, hope for an update on Sunday, lol.

Lesley

Last edited:

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
gumusluk on tv
Tonight's the big night then! Hope you have got your best togs ready for your tv appearance?
Have a great night :)
Sandra

mollag

Kipper restorer
gumusluk on tv
If things get slow i can always do my white eared elephant impression!

Wish we could make it :hurt:

But good luck anyway---seeya soon enough

gumusluk on tv
Well the TV crew came yesterday 3 hours early,there was 7 off them not sure what they were all for,so they got all the tables and chairs moved around to were they wanted them! they stayed untill about 10 o'clock asked alot off questions they went around the tables interviewing guests,

All went well (I hope) we had a good mix off people french, german, danes, british, irish and of course turkish so it was a nice blend there were a few new people in not sure what they made of it all. So they said it should go out in around two weeks time TRT1, will let you know more near the time, Jim.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
gumusluk on tv
Sorry that we missed it all, sounds like you had a great crowd mix though, and they stayed a good few hours too. Hope we get to see the programme, what a great advert for Gunulcelen.

gumusluk on tv
Thanks Lesley yes it was a good night, we have just been told they will let us know a week before ıt goes on air, wıll also down load on to web site. Jim.

captain

gumusluk on tv
If things get slow i can always do my white eared elephant impression!

Hey Ken / Rob,

I could do my "white eared elephant with a HUGE trunk impression" if you think it would get the punters in ??
:95im::95im:
Doug
see you in October :thumbup:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom