gumusluk murder
The village off Gumusluk has been rocked by the murder of a 55 lady lawyer on wed night,early that day she had been at the tea house with nesrin from gonulcelen and other friends, she lived just behind the pensiyon a very quiet lady, the guy that was responsable has been cought.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
gumusluk murder
Only proves, even in the small little towns during off season you have to keep your guard up. Too bad.

Biker Bob

gumusluk murder
Yes Sue she was turkish so was the guy he was 28 and he lived not far from us,his uncle lives across from the pansiyon all very sad.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
gumusluk murder
That's just unbelievable Jim - it's so hard to imagine a murder in a place like Gumusluk....

C

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
gumusluk murder
That's just unbelievable Jim - it's so hard to imagine a murder in a place like Gumusluk....

C

Unfortunatly these things do happen - normally kept very "" Hush Hush ""
Back in 2001 both Ibrahim and I were witnesses to a horrendous murder in Yalikavak - then Yalikavak was a VERY quiet and sleepy village !
The result being that we both had to attend the high court in Mugla to give evidence and a identity parade - very scary - cant give any more details but it was not a pleasant experience !

gumusluk murder
Hi guys--just read your thread re the murder in Gumusluk--really dreadful news as always seems so peaceful there!--but tempers can get out of hand anywhere.
You guys go safely! Lol Jane & Alan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom