Gumusluk Belediyesi Fees
Hi. We’ve always gone into the Belediyesi to pay our fees, does anyone know if his can be done online? And if so how?
Many thanks Rob

429nufc

Gumusluk Belediyesi Fees
Hi. We’ve always gone into the Belediyesi to pay our fees, does anyone know if his can be done online? And if so how?
Many thanks Rob

I ve the same problem, you never have been able to do so in the past but I've e mailed a friend in Gumusluk to see if anything has changed.

They are fairly relaxed about late payment there's normally a small fine to pay when you eventually catch up

alanjb

Gumusluk Belediyesi Fees
Hi Rob And Juls, hope you are both well. Due to the problems this year Maggie and me decided not to travel to Gumusluk . But we managed to pay online. You will need your sicil number which you can find on your previous payment receipts. https://ebelediye.bodrum.bel.tr/webportal/index.php
Follow the link above and in the drop down box go to Hizli odeme (fast payment) it will show you what you owe and take you to a payment page.
It cost us 194.81tl each for the year using our credit card.

Gumusluk Belediyesi Fees
Thanks Alan, we’re good thanks. Don’t think I’ve got the number you mention. Missing our trips this year though!

Gumusluk Belediyesi Fees
We're in the same boat ... tried the URL and it is reporting as 'not private' so is being blocked.

Updated - switched to Firefox and paid for the past 2 years ;) ... Thanks Alan 🙏

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom