uncle fester

Senior Member.
Gumbet starting to be rebuilt.
Marmaris is not the only place getting knocked down,hopefully come may 1st 2010 it will look alot better in all respects.:yipee:

Attachments

• 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 219
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Tess

Is that your place Uncle Fester, do you have to lose the front part of it ??
My word it is going to take a lot of money all over the places they have pulled bits down to have it looking good again, it kinda doesn't seem right, daresay they have their reasons but costly for them and for the proprietors.

uncle fester

Senior Member.
hi merry xmas tess used to be 3 years ago, but no just my name above the door now that's life.tess thier cut the cornor of on fester's to get the buses around, it was to tight.

Last edited:

Tess

I have never been to Gumbet but my sister and her pals have been many many times, she is coming for lunch tomorrow I must ask her Uncle Fester has she been to your former bar / restaurant. Good name for a bar, she would not forget that. xx

uncle fester

Senior Member.
tess only one uncle fester and he is alive in bodrum,well at the mo don't know about after boxing day?.lol. yes you ask her and send me a reply. MERRY XMAS.xxx

Tess

I will do Uncle Fester, if she does not recall I can show her the pic and that may jog her memory. Take care and try to reach Boxing Day LOL!!! Take it easy , pace yourself LOL!

Tess

Hi Uncle Fester, had a word with my sis yesterday over lunch and I'm sorry she did not know Uncle Fester's, sorry hon. The piccie didn't jog her memory either, obviously she has no taste. Sharon xx

babes123

what a mess hopefully will be ready for the season starting as i love going in with the girls for a chinkys and a nite out

GoodGirl

Hi Uncle Fester

I was online earlier and asked if anyone could tell me about any changes in Gumbet this coming Season. Someone kindly replied and told me to check out your photos - Wow! Things are busy out there at the moment. What about Jacks Place? Will it be open this Season as it looks like it might not - at least from the photos anyway.

Would love to hear any news you can give us. Looking forward to getting back to Uncle Festers also!!

babes123

Hi uncle fester any more news or pics of gumbet being rebuilt will it all be ready for may??

Latest Posts

Top Bottom