Gail

Gumbet Jasmine Beach Apartments
Does anyone know where these apartments are in Gumbet? Thank you

pebble

well shooo gail.....You know i know where they are.....and I have been there.....but for the life of me.........cant even visual it.......

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Jasmine apartments are situated on the beach front at BARDACI - very nice they are to

Gail

We have friends going to stay there today for a fortnight so relieved they are nice, thank you ladies :438qr:

manic23

Hi Gail, we have been to the Jasmine a few times and they are very nice and great location, almost on the beach. The only problem is the price of things there, you are better off eating and drinking in the resort. It was 5 Lira for efes 4 years ago, also tell your friend to avoid the onsite shop, also very expensive.

Gail

Thank you for your help I will pass on what you have told me :cheers:

Oh definately don't use the site shop which is massively overpriced but the place itself is lovely and the staff are great. It's in quite a handy location too.

SANKOP

Desperately Seeking Info!
As t'others have stated Jasmine Beach is right on the beach, some way out from Gumbet centre. I've known a few folk who've stayed there and have really enjoyed the apartments, company of the staff and the beachside location. It does have the reputation of being a little pricey, but as long as you're fairly mobile, it's a pleasant 5 - 10 min stroll along the prom to the centre of the resort.

Have a great stay!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom