IanJones

Guitar Player wanted
Hi everyone

I will have some friends with me when I return to Gumbet in a few weeks and they both have Birthdays whilst there. I was thinking of arranging a little party for them (sshhh, its a suprise) and thought it would be nice to have a singer with a guitar. I saw a guy in the Golden Plate a few weeks back when I was there last time and he was great. So if anyone knows someone that can entertain us for a hour or two then please let me have the details. If anyone has an Email address for the Golden Plate that would be fantastic too.
Many thanks....

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Guitar Player wanted
What time period is that then? I'm in Yalikavak 1st week in June and will be playing at the 'Morgul Antik' on Wed 3rd June: Food is good and Staff very friendly!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Guitar Player wanted
What time period is that then? I'm in Yalikavak 1st week in June and will be playing at the 'Morgul Antik' on Wed 3rd June: Food is good and Staff very friendly!

Yes you would be most welcome and we arrange Fab parties - Peter is a good musician and VERY intertaining - waiters are also very good dancers !

IanJones

Guitar Player wanted
Hi Peter
sorry we will miss each other by about a week. We arrive 16th and I was thinking of the 29th for the party. Another time maybe when we are both in town, I will pop along.

Yalikavak Lady. (sorry cant see your real name anywhere) Thank you for your reply too, your place looks nice. I will be with friends that have never been to this part of Turkey and will be doing the tour so to speak, so no doubt will pop in for lunch/dinner and meet you at some stage.

Thank you both.

Ian

IanJones

Guitar Player wanted
OOPPPPS!!!!!

CORRECTION PARTY ON 20th..........."TYPING ERROR" (must learn to read it before I send it....LOL)

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom