mollag

Kipper restorer
Guilty secret
I have to admit it , mea culpa, i miss Wogan and i cant find anything to put on to replace the bewiged one.
Hows the Ginger prat doin? cant bring myself to put the knob on the pc in the mornings

Anyone else with guilty secrets to make me feel less lonely?

Saoirse

Guilty secret
many moons ago I worked in a training centre

one of the security men was a renowned dimwit and to wind him up I put indellible ink inside the ear piece of his phone in the security hut

It was my intention to ring him and then we would all have a good laugh as he went around all day with a blue ear.......but.......

The local mayor was paying a visit to the centre and was outside the gate with our manager to get his pic taken for the local paper.

When the photographer failed to turn up he insisted on speaking to the paper about the matter and went into the security hut to ring them!

Our manager had to break the news to him that he had a very blue ear and his nice white shirt was covered too!

Last edited:

kaplumba

Guilty secret
Yeah I miss him too. The ginger fella is just to frantic for early mornings and we can't stand him. I have taken to playing CD's on my journey to work, it's not the same though.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Guilty secret
In the spirit of confession i freely admit to banging on at my kids about "healthy eating" like a broken record then when they were elsewhere i would scarf into a fried fish finger sarnie, lathered with tomato sauce, salt and vinegar.
Tres naughty!

johnfella

Guilty secret
I have to admit it , mea culpa, i miss Wogan and i cant find anything to put on to replace the bewiged one.
Hows the Ginger prat doin? cant bring myself to put the knob on the pc in the mornings

Anyone else with guilty secrets to make me feel less lonely?

Hi Mollag
If you have digital radio or TV , Try tuning into radio ulster at 9.00 clock to the Gerry Anderson show . Very easy listening and very light hearted .

arrian

R.I.P
Guilty secret
i used to tell everyone i was going out for the afternoon, then hide in my bedroom with a good book, coffee and biscuits, once a week! so that i had some uninterrupted "ME" time!
never have told anyone that till now!

(would sometimes have a whisky too, as a treat!)

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Guilty secret
Hi Mollag
If you have digital radio or TV , Try tuning into radio ulster at 9.00 clock to the Gerry Anderson show . Very easy listening and very light hearted .

Cheers for that! he has a good style--cant be doing with frantic of a morning.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom