Groupon - Sunday Times Wine Club!!!
I receive daily deals from Groupon, some are good, some crap, and some are amazing!
A couple of weeks ago I received a Groupon for 12 bottles of red wine for £60, retail price £120, needless to say, I bought 12 bottles and it is fab!!! From the Sunday Times Wine Club.
Now it is on sale in their 'black Friday' deals, deduced to £50! If you like red wine, I would take a look!! :)
****Please drink responsibly**** (or not, it's down to you!)

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
I receive daily deals from Groupon, some are good, some crap, and some are amazing!
A couple of weeks ago I received a Groupon for 12 bottles of red wine for £60, retail price £120, needless to say, I bought 12 bottles and it is fab!!! From the Sunday Times Wine Club.
Now it is on sale in their 'black Friday' deals, deduced to £50! If you like red wine, I would take a look!! :)
****Please drink responsibly**** (or not, it's down to you!)

Are there any ties to the offer, like buy an offer once a month e.g. ?

Are there any ties to the offer, like buy an offer once a month e.g. ?

There is no obligation to sign up for any future offers, as you book through Groupon.

All the Groupon deals I have had in the past have been above board and proper deals...
Chose wisely, some deals aren't great value, especially with restaurants, as sometimes service charge is added to the bill, and has to be paid.
My next one is a 4 course Greek meal with bottle of wine for £30....
One I received today was for toilet rolls!

Watchdog on Three: Are Groupon selling fake products?

Watchdog on Three: Are Groupon selling fake products? - BBC Three

My order came complete with a Sunday Times Wine Guide, and a list of other wines on offer.
I must admit that I have not purchased any 'high tech' goods, I just buy the deals for meals!
The deal did state that it was a one off offer, and only valid one per household.
I did receive an offer today for 72 toilet rolls, which didn't appeal as much!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom