Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Gross stupidity
When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near vomit and spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man had admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he pushed his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

From the Darwin times.

Gross stupidity
Hi Yalides,

Not as uncommon as you may think.

It now appears that a new way to get an "instant Kick", without the use of drugs. Is to use a shot of Petrol mixed with you favourite soft drink.

Imagine the increase of duty to the Government coffers if this weird way of getting kicks becomes the norm. But please do not smoke at the same time.

Cheap too, imagine how many shots can you get in a Litre. A new form of MPG (miles per gallon ) is now SPG, (shots per gallon)

Cheers

Sandy

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Gross stupidity
Hi Yalides,

Not as uncommon as you may think.

It now appears that a new way to get an "instant Kick", without the use of drugs. Is to use a shot of Petrol mixed with you favourite soft drink.

Imagine the increase of duty to the Government coffers if this weird way of getting kicks becomes the norm. But please do not smoke at the same time.

Cheap too, imagine how many shots can you get in a Litre. A new form of MPG (miles per gallon ) is now SPG, (shots per gallon)

Cheers

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Sad really that people get hooked on these kind of things. Give me efes any day.:blink:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom