constance

Greetings
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm mid 30s, a teacher, from London.

I'm thinking of buying a holiday place in Bodrum (where? not sure yet). Have spent a couple of summers out there and absolutely loved it.

That's all I have for the moment but I'm sure I'll be back with questions at some point! Just wanted to introduce myself before I dive in.

Cheers

Greetings
Hi Constance,

Another welcome to the forum and good luck with the eventual house hunt, there are plenty of them available in very varied locations!

Kevin

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Greetings
Hi Constance and welcome.

We bought in the Bodrum area two years ago and have never regretted it - the only hard part is having to leave it to come home!!

JAK xx

lynne

Greetings
Welcome Constance ! Lots of good information here.
Good time to buy as lots of bargains to be had.
Lynne

Tess

Greetings
Hi Constance and a warm welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy. Look forward to hearing how you are getting on finding your dream property. Good luck and Best wishes.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Greetings
Welcome to the forum Constance. Happy house hunting, hope you find what your looking for.

Jeannie

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Greetings
Welcome to the forum Constance :) Hope you find your dream home and this is the ideal place to start...take as much info as you can and go out there well informed and start enjoying many happy years in your new holiday home.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom