Status
Not open for further replies.

Clive Heath

Greetings cards in Dalyan ?
Hi all. I'm looking for an answer to (probably) a very simple question.
Is there any shop in Dalyan that sells greetings cards suitable for kid's birthdays, Christmas, etc?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

beerlady

The yesil fil sells cards up the top of the main street on the left hand side, that is probably your best bet, also the stationers opposite Isbank, has some good ones

Clive Heath

Thanks for that, Beerlady.
Would the cards be suitable for all ages....... kids from 12 years to 16 years or so, and also adults?

Also, I take it that they're likely to sell Christmas ones too, later in the year ?

dalyansteve

I know someone who makes all greetings cards for any occassion at very good prices. They can be personalised if needed. If you PM me I can pass on contact emails, numbers etc.

Clive Heath

Hi to one and all and thanks for the replies.

The information has been useful and I'll be passing it on to my wife who lives in Dalyan. Her 5 kids were under the impression that nowhere in the town sold greetings cards since they haven't had any from her in the last 6 years.

In fact, one or both of you may even be able to pass the information on to her directly if you happen to know her, or come across her. She lives with a rather short, tubby turk who apparently has a liking for Speedos ! (Nice... I can just imagine it, although I'd rather not!!).

beerlady

Hi Clive, Sorry didn't know why you wanted this information, sad story but your description of your wife could fit a few people, hope your wife sends the kids cards soon.

richbake

You know nothing of this matter whatsoever so why do you automatically assume what this man says is the truth? You are merely playing his games; keep out and mind your own business! Ever heard of the adage: your side, my side and the truth?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
This is a personal matter and should not be aired on a public forum, I am closing this thread and then will be removed, and going to remove the poster too, as I think his only agenda is personal and nothing constructive to do with the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom