Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
Greece Told To Sell Islands To Raise Cash
A few weeks ago, Greece had made mention of Germany owing reparations for WWII. This may be a diversion by Germany of those comments or maybe even is preparing to hand over some cash, but not admitting to payment for WWII events and conveniently call it a "Island purchace" means Germany accepts no blame.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Bagseye the Acropolis. Its been neglected but I'll get it all done up nice and modern and flog it on.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
All the members of TLF could sell their properties and buy an island, NO TAPU PROBLEMS then.... the debate would be under who's flag would it be...lol

Bob

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
All the members of TLF could sell their properties and buy an island, NO TAPU PROBLEMS then.... the debate would be under who's flag would it be...lol

Bob

First class idea, I,m in.
How about TLF Emirates for a name ?
Smoking free, religion free, tax free etc etc:clap2:

Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
When the different TLF factions start bickering with each other, about which beer or lager should be the official beverage, don't come asking Obama or the US for help only to accuse them of interfering down the road.

Unless of course negotiating the peace will allow for a few McDonalds and Walmarts on the Island. Then of course we'll be happy to help out our Limey friends across the pond. :becky:

guinevere

put me down for lefkas please ! soon sort those snooty lot out with their huge yachts ! lololol

Guz1

Bob

Count me in. Let's have a white flag, then we can borrow Pete's flagpole and hang a pillowcase on it.

jeff

bayview
Perhaps they'll make a film of it - "My Big Fat Greek Auction".

ted j

Nobody's bagged Cyprus yet. I will, now a flag hmm gold?

Guz1

I`ve just heard from Nana that somebody has stolen them already (lol)......

Cheery!

Hah!!! Nana doesn't know that they originated on our island. As soon as we have the Tapu we'll send Carol and Tess to the British Museum.

Reactions: GnD
Top Bottom