tomc1984

Great North Run
Good luck to anyone doing the Great North Run today, if you are not taking part or can't get along to spectate, why not watch it on the tele, always a great spectacle and showcases the North East. Well done the many thousands who raise vast amounts for good causes. I did the very first one, 13 miles in 35 minutes! Mind you I was helping on the luggage bus at the time!
:10::10::10::10::10:

Great North Run
Good luck to everyone taking part, I have always thought it must be a fantastic feeling to finish the Great North run, but I'm too lazy!

geordie_nev

Great North Run
Good luck to all the runners. It’s nice to see so much money being raised for so many charities.

I also ran the first one when I was still at school; I think I’ve done it about 10 times since. My fastest time was 1h 35 but I’m unlikely to do that again any time soon.

Its always nice to see the beautiful coastline of South Shields again, my old school is built on the cliffs top just down the road from Marsden Rock at the start of the final mile.

parrot

Great North Run
As I have said before,why are so called celebs ushered into the V.I.P.tent,are their efforts better than Joe public.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom