Great news!!
Brilliant news, this morning, Goldie the golden retriever has been found safe and well in Kumkoy and is now back home and has just had a good feed.

Me thinks this is very odd as he appeared three days after a reward was offered and Kumkoy had already been searched, in fact, hubby and I went to the beach in Evrenseki this morning to search there for Goldie and to ask people if they had seem him.

Thanks to all TLF members who showed concern for his disappearance. When I go back to the UK at Christmas I will buy Goldie a tag to go on his collar.

Sue

Harem

I've cliqued
Great news!!
Wonderful news. That's two down and one more to go - or have we had our three?? (Yes, possibly, Barney, Darcy and now Goldie)

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Great news!!
Funny that. 'Cos a couple of years ago in Calis there were some expat-owned dogs disappearing and then suddenly reappearing once a reward was offered. In fact I seem to remember 1 dog disappearing twice.

Great news!!
Funny that. 'Cos a couple of years ago in Calis there were some expat-owned dogs disappearing and then suddenly reappearing once a reward was offered. In fact I seem to remember 1 dog disappearing twice.

Yes, I remember that!!! However, Goldie is owned by a Turk who at the present time is scratting round to raise the money for the reward he is having to pay. He was nearly crying with happiness when he came home with his dog.

Sue

Latest Posts

Top Bottom