Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Great Expectations.......
"The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression". Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law."

Source: Wikipedia

PASH

and i don't dare comment for fear of being hung, drawn and quartered!

carolk

R.I.P
Well I'm not. Its about 2 posts being removed this morning! Guess someone didnt like the content!

Fendouglas

Gangless!
You will now be formally tried for Witchcraft and after a Fair Trial you will be burned at the Stake!

carolk

R.I.P
It is what it is!!!

Any way I'm a white witch - surely you all know that!!

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Is she made of wood? (I'm doing my best to give you the lines here heheh)

C

Talkinman

I am glad this appeared cos I thought I was hallucinating, I posted on a subject and now its gone its not even acknowledged in my own postings. "" BIG BROTHER""

Fendouglas

Gangless!
That's why this appeared. "Big Brother" was a thread started by me and just disappeared (as did the thread which prompted it) without any acknowledgement.

I'm surprised this one has lasted so long - although it would be a bit bare-faced removing a thread which starts by defining Freedom of Speech!

In fact looking back through the 'Archives' a lot of recent threads seem to have disappeared.......

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you":peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
What have i missed - can't get on the forum at work - banned site !! what more shannagins - whats going on I hate not knowing -

is someone going to tell, I promise i won't tell anyone else .

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Bugger..! i missed the fun again... what the heck happened..? Like Eve I'm dying to know... have the forum police been out in force again..? who's been banned..? who's thrown their hand in now..?

Alan.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
It would appear that Bickern has been banned, and (so it would appear) are any threads that have the temerity to discuss it - I think it's called "Democracy (a good Greek word if ever there was one!)":77wu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom