Sara-666

Grass/Turf
Is there anyone out there who knows where to go to get turf from in the Bodrum/Mumcular area? We're trying to lay a lawn, whether it be with grass seed or ready turf, but the prices we have been quoted took my breath away!

Anyone got any recommendations???

Sara

tjd

Grass/Turf
Talk to Gren - his house over in Tuzla has a beautiful lawn and garden. I think it was someone local who layed it.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Grass/Turf
Turf is extremely expensive in Turkey compared to the cost of growing a lawn from seed.

Have you thought about using Mouse's Ear? It's called Fare Kulagi (soft g and dotted i ) in Turkish, and requires only 3 or 4 cuts a year.

Sara-666

Grass/Turf
Turf is extremely expensive in Turkey compared to the cost of growing a lawn from seed.

Have you thought about using Mouse's Ear? It's called Fare Kulagi (soft g and dotted i ) in Turkish, and requires only 3 or 4 cuts a year.

Had not thought of it as we hadn't heard of it, we're looking at anything that will cover the field of dirt we have at the minute and that the boys can play on (nearly 2 and 5 years old) have you any details of where I can get this from/costs etc? We have over 300m2 to deal with this year, just so fed up with not having a garden!

Am just checking the internet for this now, thanks for the info

Kind Regards
Sara

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Grass/Turf
I'm not sure about your area but down here in Fethiye quite a few hardware/agricultural shops stock it ( or know a cousin who does :wink:)

Sara-666

Grass/Turf
Just found pics of it on the internet, not any good for kids to play on by the looks of it, but thanks for the thought.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom