Gail

Grand Seaview
Does anybody have a property on this site? If so can you please give me some information about the site, like site fees, tapu, habitation etc.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

jimm

Grand Seaview
Hi Gail,
I have a place there which you helped me furnish some years ago thanks to your info on System Mobila.
The site fees are 75 pounds pm . All but 2 houses have their tapu and about 4 have Habitation certs.
There was a problem with the size of the living room not being built according to the original plan but this should be resolved soon.
The site is mostly UK and Irish with about 4 Turkish owners.
Are you thinking of moving.

Grand Seaview
If this is a Nokta development, and I have a feeling it maybe. I think you re in for a very unpleasent suprise. But I hope for your sake I m wrong!

lippy

Grand Seaview
If this is a Nokta development, and I have a feeling it maybe. I think you re in for a very unpleasent suprise. But I hope for your sake I m wrong!

Turkish Plight I know you are having problems with Nokta but I can assure you there are no problems now at Grand Sea View.It is a very well maintained and stunningly beautiful site.The problem was the hab cert,which is not a problem reserved especially with G.S.V. it's common all over the Bodrum penninsula.I expect this issue to be resolved shortly,certainly before the summer is over.

Last edited:
Grand Seaview
Well I hope that I am wrong, and you are right. about this. But did you actually say it is or is nt a Nokta development? If as you say, that the Habitation Certs are a minor and common problem all over Turkey, I know several people whom would have a sligthly different opinion to yours.
I know of people whom after 4 & 5 years of owning their apartment/villa are still without this cert.....and hey guess what? They are all Nokta properties!!! Wow,now who would have thought.
So all I can say if this is the same circumstances as you find yourself in, on your next trip to Bodrum get down the beach and bury your head in the sand with all the other unhappy Nokta clients. But take plenty of sun block for your ass, cos you ll be on a very busy beach for quite a while Lippy.

If I m wrong, please tell me by the time you get your Hab Cert.

Good luck!!

lippy

Grand Seaview
Well I hope that I am wrong, and you are right. about this. But did you actually say it is or is nt a Nokta development? If as you say, that the Habitation Certs are a minor and common problem all over Turkey, I know several people whom would have a sligthly different opinion to yours.
I know of people whom after 4 & 5 years of owning their apartment/villa are still without this cert.....and hey guess what? They are all Nokta properties!!! Wow,now who would have thought.
So all I can say if this is the same circumstances as you find yourself in, on your next trip to Bodrum get down the beach and bury your head in the sand with all the other unhappy Nokta clients. But take plenty of sun block for your ass, cos you ll be on a very busy beach for quite a while Lippy.

If I m wrong, please tell me by the time you get your Hab Cert.

Good luck!!

We had an assurance only yesterday the hab certs will be issued soon.

Last edited:

neutral

Grand Seaview
We had an assurance only yesterday the hab certs will be issued soon.

I hope this didn't come from Nokta as you may be left waiting a long time!!!!

neutral

Grand Seaview
Of course it wasn't from Nokta.

I'm glad to hear that as you'll be one of the lucky ones to get their hab Cert from a Nokta Development.

M

MEMO

Grand Seaview
Grand Seaview is a made by NOKTA. There are problems.

scotssteve

Grand Seaview
I'm confused as to why this thread has come alive today

Lippy did you get your hab cert & if so when please?

Memo- do tell more please? Our members need accurate information

M

MEMO

Grand Seaview
I'm confused as to why this thread has come alive today

Lippy did you get your hab cert & if so when please?

Memo- do tell more please? Our members need accurate information
Apartments sold by Nokta have lots of problems. Like in Grand Seaview. There is a problem with the buildings and the management company Grand Seaview uses try to fix it - the owners keep paying and nothing really happens I think. This is mostly the management company and lawyers around Bodrum work. Pay and wait .. Pay and wait ... and maybe one day something will happen it seems like. I don't understand the English people ... sometimes it seems they like to be ripped off. - Saying this I am sure you won't love me anymore but that's okay for me.

BUT MY BEST ADVICE IS DON'T BUY ANYTHING BEFORE YOU HAVE A CLEAN TAPU AND ISKAN IN YOUR HANDS. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS WELL. YOU CAN GET A TAPU WITH IPOTEK on it and then you are really ****ed. The house doesn't belong to you at all.

I was hoping this site could be a place to inform one another about bad companies and people but and try to find the descent ones. There are some after all. But difficult to find.

Sepin Properties
who sell 52 apartmenst in Gumusluk belongs to Cengiz but he is not on the paper of course!

Last edited:

Curious

Grand Seaview
Some people right it's normal not to have hab cert in Bodrum area. This IS NOT RIGHT at all. I guess this is what sellers, builders etc say to foreigners like us! This means as long as you don't have it the "beldiye" can rip down your place so to say. Of course they hopefully won't but a crazy person being selected e.g who knows. I know some people have tried to get it for years and some management companies with their lawyer didn't succeed but in stead asked for more money from the others.

In other words: did you get it or not by now?

evo80

Grand Seaview
Does anybody have a property on this site? If so can you please give me some information about the site, like site fees, tapu, habitation etc.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

Gail . You can get all the info you need on the Hab Cert info by going into Gumusluk Belediye and they will tell you if and when the Hab cert is likely to be issued . Or I can let you know if you hang on for a couple of weeks as I have to go in to the belediye . They do have a fantastic view from that site ,but I think transport of some kind is a must as its a long way from main road . I will admit I had a tour round the site about 4 years ago with a rep . I knew all about Nokta & when I asked her who it was built by she was not amused when I laughed . That's not to say anything is wrong ,they were just too expensive for me .

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom